Girl in Cafe

spicerp

In a crowded café where there are no free tables, you spot a girl you find attractive sitting on her own at one of the tables. She is fiddling with her mobile phone. You could order a coffee and ask her if you can sit at her table, in the hope that she might put the phone down, look up and be up for a chat. There is also the risk that she'll keep ignoring you, and you sit there like a lemon for fifteen minutes or so before moving on.

What would you do?

I'd get my own table, get my own coffee.

Then I'd call to her and tell her to join.

After she joins me, I'll imediately ask her if she prefers lady gaga, or Katy Perry.

Depending on which one she picks. I'd buy her a coffee

• Like 2

Well dam. I'd say neither, so no coffee for me.

To answer your question, get your own table indeed.

I would go up to her and ask her if she would like it if I bought her a coffee. Tell her your feeling generous today, then ask her for her name and go on from there,but I honestly think coffee shops are a little cliche for meeting women and especially as a first date, it's too obvious.

This happens to me all the time. My coffee shop is small, and frequently end up sharing tables with girls. Even when they're busy or distracted, they'll still usually chat. And sometimes they're just full on chatty.

I've met a lot of women this way.