I dig him.

all_cats_rgray

all_cats_rgray

Im a very inexperienced dater. I met a guy at a football game. We had a great first date with a guy on friday. We did end up groping a bit, which I started.

He said we should chill and second date was on a tuesday it was a killer hot day and I said lets go swimming at my place and basically had to introduce him to my parents. I pretty much started the whole making out, and groping.

I think we get along pretty good. I like are conversation, we seem click.

I basically kicked him out at one in the morning. When we where just cuddling.

He texts me a fair bit. I wait a long time to text back and leave it short ( I feel kind of bitchy because of it.

He says things like, we should go to a baseball game, you should go to one of my hockey games.

This is all so fresh. I'm stressing the f u c k out. I want to somehow tell him i'm interested cause i like him and I want to say I had a great time I'd like to see you again. But I guess i'v pretty done that right.

But I don't. I dig him. What should I do? Do I keep my distance, wait for him see if he's still interested.

You guys went on a date,ended up cuddling, and he's made advances afterwards. Stop being fatally pessimistic and enjoy yourself.

Yes, it's good to be cautious but it's pointless and idiotic to prevent happiness when it's catered to you. Text him and ask that you would like to see him again.

• Author
all_cats_rgray

So I guess I'm being too cold.

I don't know these things. I hold back because I don't want to seem, over board, and push him away. I mean it's only been two dates. And all the information I get from everywhere, is "seem uninterested, because guys love the chase, seem busy all the time.

I mean I did kind of kick him out by saying I need personal space. (really it was just too much, too soon.) but I took him to my place, that means something.

He's going away for the weekend. I'll decompress. But I don't think I should as him to chill after that.

Edited by all_cats_rgray
So I guess I'm being too cold.

I don't know these things. I hold back because I don't want to seem, over board, and push him away. I mean it's only been two dates. And all the information I get from everywhere, is "seem uninterested, because guys love the chase, seem busy all the time.

I mean I did kind of kick him out by saying I need personal space. (really it was just too much, too soon.) but I took him to my place, that means something.

It was the right call to kick him out... it's too early and too soon

yes, don't seem too eager, but also don't be too cold

Balance is the key.

• Author
all_cats_rgray

Is a good balance too wait for him to contact me (he's going away for the weekend.)

How do I know if i'm being to cold?

Edited by all_cats_rgray
TigerLilly78

If you want to date some one do it don't play games if you want to call/text him do it if you want to hang out do it games are for children and have no place in relationships in imo anyways...ill never understand these dating games play cold be distant why? we make dating harder then it has to be just use common sense and don't bug the guy 24/7...

• Like 1

He already showed you he's interested. The more games you play, the harder you'll make it for yourself. If you want to try a relationship with this guy, you should stop playing games because that will carry on in the future. Be cautious, but show him interest, and if you want and feel like contacting him, do so!

• Like 1

Put on some Bob Marley, light up a spliff and chill the F out.

(Kidding but not really)

• Author
all_cats_rgray

How should i chill out.

All I see is a guy that has it easy with a girl that takes him home the 2-3 date. I see a guy that isn't trying to hard.

• Like 1
TigerLilly78

He said we should chill and second date was on a tuesday

I think we get along pretty good. I like are conversation, we seem click.

He texts me a fair bit. I wait a long time to text back and leave it short ( I feel kind of bitchy because of it.

He says things like, we should go to a baseball game, you should go to one of my hockey games.

How should i chill out.

All I see is a guy that has it easy with a girl that takes him home the 2-3 date. I see a guy that isn't trying to hard.

How exactly is not trying? I mean if hes doing all the things you said up there in post #1 I think hes trying just fine your the one whose freaking out...

• Like 1

He invited you to his baseball game and his hockey game.

You can let him know what you think about that,

Start by doing that.

Your post is a little strange, I didnt understand the last line.

If you keep on playing games with him though, he just might get tired of you and find someone else to grope, and be groped by