Hanging out with this girl. I don't know if she likes me.

Corduroy

This past weekend I hung out with this girl, we had a lot of fun but it was platonic. When I made a playful joke about her, she hit me everytime, doe's that mean anything?? lol

She was showing me all her pics on Instagram, and I said I'll add her, she got excited. Then she changed positions so I couldn't see her phone, but I know she was looking through my feed.

She kept trying to get my drunk with her...but I was too shy to make a move. I met her grandma, and she was grilling me with all these questions. It was a fun weekend. When i dropped her off at home, all she did was go in for a hug, but how will i know if she's interested in something more than a friendship?

You're "hanging" out with this girl? You spent the weekend and spoke with her grandma? This is far from platonic, we both know that.

It's pretty obvious to everyone except you that she likes you. What part are you unclear about?

• Author

Really? is it that obvious that she likes me?!? I have a problem telling the difference between being friendly and flirting. Like I mean, we spent 5 hours listening to songs from our childhood and joking, we watched fireworks together... was she waiting for me to make a move??

I can't say for sure because I didn't see her face but she was probably waiting for you to make a move. All the hitting was a manifestation of her desire for physical contact. Sharing her instagram was the beginning of intimacy (not sex) and a reason to sit closer to you. She also made a move to hug you, which is a pretty good indicator that she would have been OK with a kiss.

Ask her out on a date.

• Author
I can't say for sure because I didn't see her face but she was probably waiting for you to make a move. All the hitting was a manifestation of her desire for physical contact. Sharing her instagram was the beginning of intimacy (not sex) and a reason to sit closer to you. She also made a move to hug you, which is a pretty good indicator that she would have been OK with a kiss.

Ask her out on a date.

desire for physical contact, yeah it seemed like she kept bumping into me and touching my hand on "accident". I need some time before I could ask her out for an intimate date, I'm still trying to move on from my ex. Maybe someone new is all I need to be healed.

• Author

So last night I went to dinner with her and some friends. We all went back to my house and drank. We started talking about our exes, and how all these guys harassed her to get together. So I said to myself "damn, thats what I don't want to be."

Then I asked her if she wanted to go to the 49er/Seahawk game at the new stadium on Thanksgiving, and she said yes! We ended up watching a movie on my couch, and she asked me to sleep with her so she won't get scared. I wanted to make out with her but I wussed out again!!!! I'm still not a 100% if she's interested in a relationship with me. At least she wants to hang out everyday

Talk about advanced planning. You aren't sure you want a new relationship but in July you ask her to give up a national holiday usually reserved for family to go to a football game with you? OK.

Enjoy hanging out with her.

• Author
Talk about advanced planning. You aren't sure you want a new relationship but in July you ask her to give up a national holiday usually reserved for family to go to a football game with you? OK.

Enjoy hanging out with her.

No, I AM sure I want a relationship. I really like her, but IDK if i'm in a friendzone or she wants me to court her.

You are not in the friendzone unless she's a rabid football fan. She's making plans 4 months in advance with you which is a great indicator she wants to stick around as more than your new football buddy.

• Author
You are not in the friendzone unless she's a rabid football fan. She's making plans 4 months in advance with you which is a great indicator she wants to stick around as more than your new football buddy.

Tight. She wants to travel with me too. I hate being naive when it comes to girls. Guess I better start flirting with her.

• Like 1
  • Author

Damn it. Well she wanted to hang out with me and my friends today. We had dinner, but it seems like shes the same way with them, how she is with me.:confused:

She want's to go to LA next month with just me and do all this stuff but she invited my friends too. Should I just ask her if she likes me?!?!?!

She wanted to sleep over my house again, so now I'm in my room, and she's doing homework downstairs. She wanted one of my hoodies to wear to sleep.

At least I'm hanging out almost everyday with her, but I want to get out of this friendzone!

Edited by Corduroy

Grab your sack and kiss her already.

You can't even get the testicular fortitude to do this but you are making Thanksgiving plans with her?

• Like 1
  • Author

F_ck I'm a puss.

She just left my house. I'm missing all the signs, she texts me right after she leaves, and makes it a point to see me every day.

I just texted her "lets go to the movies." She agreed. Game time.

• Like 1