Should I even try to meet this person?

turningpoint

turningpoint

Okay, so I have been chatting with a few guys online and am at the moment lukewarm about all of them honestly. Yet, we haven't met so that's fine. I was supposed to meet 2 of these guys this week but unfortunately got a really bad cold and lost my voice entirely. Obviously meeting is out. I apologized to both these guys and rescheduled with them. Well the one of the guys I haven't rescheduled with yet since he works near to me. And I know this might sound silly but his texts are off putting. For instance I told him I was sick Monday and might be able to meet Tuesday and he kept asking me odd questions like, "are you still going to drink alcohol?" "are you going to work?" We weren't having a conversation either where you can work those questions in. These were one-line questions. Anyway Tuesday, I lost my voice and told him I couldn't make it and all he said was "let me know when you are better so we can reschedule." No, hope you feel better, get well, etc. Then he texted me Thursday randomly asking if I can get together this weekend, and I told him no I'm still sick and can't talk, and all he responded with was "thanks for letting me know."

I just get a weird vibe and it has really killed my enthusiasm for meeting him. I still can't speak so likely won't even be able to get together for another week anyway, but is it bad to cancel entirely with him for these reasons alone?