Is she just attention seeking now?

Wisecrack

There is this girl I'm interested in. So far I've done things as you should. When I got the chance, I got her number and asked her out. What I got back was that she was interested in another guy so did not want to date me in case the wrong idea came across.

In the past I may have been butt hurt and acted weird but I brushed it off and have kept things going - light fun and cheeky. The weird thing is now, she responds to my every texts instantly and her flirting has intensified. I'm not the guy to give up easily so given some time I'll obviously ask her out again. When we are together in class things get physical.

So I am getting the feeling that she may becoming interested in me too. I'm not one to back down given the chance. Yeah maybe I'm the second option but you know what if I get the girl in the end, do I really let my ego get in the way?

******* QUESTION ON THE SIDE **********

So my best female friend help me set the above chick up. Thing is I posted about her from a while a back how she was all over me at a party. Well lately she's been acting weird. I use to get her texting a lot more often but she has backed off. Furthermore she stares at my lips when we are talking. The other night she was telling me how she was confused about guys and how to tell if you like someone.

Anyone care to explain this one for me too?

Edited by Wisecrack
todreaminblue

there lots of reasons girls stare at lips.....to me i see the difference in words that come out...and i fight looking at peoples lips......but i cant help it.....but it is more pronounced when i like a guy........voices are saying ten seconds now you have been staring at his lips we have what we need....look up.....i have an internal clocker......who clocks time in seconds...she counts the beat in music too.....gets annoying.....its like shut up and let me enjoy the harmony..joys of being a multiple....i dotn want in any way to be caught out staring at a guys mouth.......i kick myself on the inside......with a look up damn it.....

sometimes its unconscious and it can be a sign that there is interest with what you are saying.....or thinking how warm your lips look...and what they might feel like on your neck.........ahem....im out ....deb

• Like 1

if she stares at your eyes, then lips, then eyes again, she wants to kiss you. Guaranteed. Kiss this girl.

Some showing that other girl that needy attention. Grasping at straws at everything she gives you. Move on from her. you already asked her out, if she wants to get with you after, she'll just have to come to you

• Like 1
  • Author
there lots of reasons girls stare at lips.....to me i see the difference in words that come out...and i fight looking at peoples lips......but i cant help it.....but it is more pronounced when i like a guy........voices are saying ten seconds now you have been staring at his lips we have what we need....look up.....i have an internal clocker......who clocks time in seconds...she counts the beat in music too.....gets annoying.....its like shut up and let me enjoy the harmony..joys of being a multiple....i dotn want in any way to be caught out staring at a guys mouth.......i kick myself on the inside......with a look up damn it.....

sometimes its unconscious and it can be a sign that there is interest with what you are saying.....or thinking how warm your lips look...and what they might feel like on your neck.........ahem....im out ....deb

if she stares at your eyes, then lips, then eyes again, she wants to kiss you. Guaranteed. Kiss this girl.

Some showing that other girl that needy attention. Grasping at straws at everything she gives you. Move on from her. you already asked her out, if she wants to get with you after, she'll just have to come to you

Thanks guys. So wait, even though she has been a best friend to me and always kept me at an arms length, the fact how she is acting these days means things have changed? Or do I take it that she has relaxed thinking I am not chasing after her?

I mean this last week has been a 180 of who she's been. To add, she jokingly replied about how she loved me the other day. When I'm talking or hanging around the other girl, she seems to hover around or try to interrupt and but in. She seemed happy when I told her I got turned down by the other chick too. Not to mention how playful she has become around me. Now I am confused...