LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Dating a co-worker, another co-worker seems jealous

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 14th June 2014, 3:23 PM   #1

Dating a co-worker, another co-worker seems jealous

Okay, so I've been dating my friend Jamal from work for a few days now and we are loving every moment we spend together, but at work things are getting to be a bit awkward. Reason being, a guy who works at the same time I work has turned really rude towards me and keeps making weird remarks about me being unprofessional and has reported me to my boss at least twice since me and Jamal announced our togetherness. There is nothing against dating a co-worker at my job so I know he's just being a jealous jerk. He has attempted flirting with me before and I caught him glancing at me a lot in the past few months, so I know he has a thing for me. He's just being dramatic now because he's a closet racist. How best to handle this drama? Should I just ignore him? Need expert advice here!
Bonnie Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2014, 3:27 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Potter View Post
Okay, so I've been dating my friend Jamal from work for a few days now and we are loving every moment we spend together, but at work things are getting to be a bit awkward. Reason being, a guy who works at the same time I work has turned really rude towards me and keeps making weird remarks about me being unprofessional and has reported me to my boss at least twice since me and Jamal announced our togetherness. There is nothing against dating a co-worker at my job so I know he's just being a jealous jerk. He has attempted flirting with me before and I caught him glancing at me a lot in the past few months, so I know he has a thing for me. He's just being dramatic now because he's a closet racist. How best to handle this drama? Should I just ignore him? Need expert advice here!

Yea I think you should act unaffected and keep dating the guy your dating and I'm assuming he's black by his name and coworker getting jealous. I think this is common stuff which was why I got out of working with people and now work for myself. Its a lot less stress.
Easyguy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2014, 11:24 PM   #3
Established Member

Yeah, You should ignore him him.
If he mentions anything to you personally, you should report him
Assasda is offline   Reply With Quote