Could this be anything more than a booty call?

Alright, so I was returning home from my FWB's last night.

And while I was on the escalator there was a man behind me. We were heading up, so his face would've been kind of level with my ass. I didn't know who he was or what he looked like, but I could feel his energy and knew he was going to hit on me.

So when we got outside, he introduced himself. Wowee!!! What a good-looking guy!

He looked like a mature, fully-grown man, but I got the impression he might be younger than me. As it turns out he is 13-years younger. Anyhow, it was dark but not that dark. He said he thought I might be around 26-years old. HAHAAAAA Come on!!! What lies!!! I'm in my early forties.

Anyhow, he just called, and wants to get together. He just got home from work and we're supposed to meet at 8:30ish.

What do you think?

Get together to do what?

I mean, let's say he wants to meet for a drink. Then it's just a drink...you control the situation, make it a public place. Then you can calmly chat with him and if he's interested in sex, I'm sure at some point he's gonna invite you to your place or vice-versa.

Now, if he wants to "get together" at your place or his, then no doubt he's probably looking for sex (or a bj like the other post I just read).

Just be careful out there....too many weirdoes and STDs (and no, condoms don't cover your buttocks and taint, so you can still get stuff like herpes - even with no sign of blisters).

• Like 2
  • Author

As determined last night: it was for a booty call. hahaha oh well ... what can you expect?

As determined last night: it was for a booty call. hahaha oh well ... what can you expect?

Huh?

Did you sleep with him? What were your plans to meet up and do?

If I'm not interested in being a booty call then I won't put myself in that position, i.e. I won't go to the home of a strange man or entertain any kind of sex talk or anything like that when we've just met. If a man seems decent, approaches me and I give him my number then I expect to go on an actual date (not to his house), expect to have conversations, expect to go out multiple times. If we meet and exchange numbers and he starts with very sexually suggestive texts or says lots of suggestive things or only wants to hang out at his house or with lots of alcohol involved...then I know immediately we're not on the same page and leave it there

What did he do to make you determine it was a booty call situation? Where did you all go? And more importantly, did you consent to being a booty call?

• Author

What did he do to make you determine it was a booty call situation?

He asked to head back to my place or his.

Where did you all go? His place.

And more importantly, did you consent to being a booty call?

We fooled around.

Now, if he calls tonight after work to say "hi" even though he knows I have my period, then, maybe he will be my lover.

I'm not holding my breath, though.

If he does call, then I'll share more details as to what transpired because I'd then need some feedback.

But as it stands ... nothing may happen ...

• Author
And you're excited because some guy just wants to have sex with you?

No. I'm excited because I want to have sex with him! :)

• Like 1
  • Author
What did he say/do that made it clear it was a booty call?

Well, I mean, he brought up the whole your place or mine thing.

But ...

When we first met and he walked me home with a kiss on the cheek ... he kept looking back as I went up the stairs, so I waved and he waved back and smiled. I thought that was cute.

He called last night like he said he would. I really didn't expect that.

Even though we didn't have full-out sex, he brought me close to him and held me after.

I stayed for coffee in the morning (I followed previous LS advice and didn't just bolt. Because a guy who offers to make a girl coffee in the morning might be offended and feel like he was the booty call, if she doesn't stay.) So, we actually had an interesting discussion about big business/government influence on the media and free speech ... yet, whenever there was a pause, he would smile, look at my lips, and lean in for a kiss.

When I left and was walking down the hall. He called my name and ran after me to kiss me again .

Who knows??