Do you think she is lying ?

iseestars

I went out with this girl and to me it went really well and she even agreed to go out with me again soon! We were taking lots of pics and laughing and what not.

We'll on the way home she found out I smoke weed sometimes and her attitude changed. I tried talking to her the next day it was a far cry from the night before.

I waited bout a week and tried asking if it was the weed that changed her mind about me and I just told her I hope we could be at least friends to which she replied she is in a relationship and it's not gonna work out. I just replied that I was asking to a least be ur friend? and once again she just told me she was in a relationship and was happy,

She then posted photos of herself with another guy and he was never on any photos with her or anything and her friends never told me she was dating someone, and her friend even kind of put us together that night.

LifeGoesOnMan
I went out with this girl and to me it went really well and she even agreed to go out with me again soon! We were taking lots of pics and laughing and what not.

We'll on the way home she found out I smoke weed sometimes and her attitude changed. I tried talking to her the next day it was a far cry from the night before.

I waited bout a week and tried asking if it was the weed that changed her mind about me and I just told her I hope we could be at least friends to which she replied she is in a relationship and it's not gonna work out. I just replied that I was asking to a least be ur friend? and once again she just told me she was in a relationship and was happy,

She then posted photos of herself with another guy and he was never on any photos with her or anything and her friends never told me she was dating someone, and her friend even kind of put us together that night.

let her be dude, she's not interested, and she will never tell you for sure why, and she doesn't owe you an explanation either to be honest.

so yea, let her go and don't make sure yourself look anymore desperate.

girls come and go constantly.

• Like 1

Whether you agree with it or not, there is a stigma about people that smoke wed.

Its not a good one.

• Like 1
SugarLips72

First of all some people are not 420 friendly. I don't like it. I could maybe date someone that smokes it occasionally but could not date a total pot head.

If you met her from internet dating then put in you would prefer someone 420 friendly.

It sounds to me this girl is not interested. Who knows the reason. Move on. Some women, as well as guys, just aren't upfront with people and they skirt around it with another excuse.

halfcrazed_i

Yeah it's probably the weed-smoking thing, but she just doesn't want to admit it to you (she probably isn't the confrontational sort). To be quite honest, there are people who feel that way towards cigarette smokers... so don't be surprised that she reacted that way to you smoking weed.

Just an incompatibility issue, that's all. It's not a dent on your character or anything. Tons of girls out there who don't mind guys having a weed habit. You just gotta find them.