My ex says she hates me and I look needy

I want to know if someone can teach me the right techniques

I love my exgirlfriend and I admit to my mistakes I was to controlling and I changed and I'm making more effort in my life. She's still thinking I'm never going to change we dated for 2 years. Been broken up for almost 5 months. Recently she started saying she hates me and was cursing. I guess I came off desperate what can Ido to bring the old spark back and make her come to me. Does she really mean it when she tells everyone she hates me. I love her and I want to make sure I never hurt her again I just need another chance can someone teach me some tactics to make her attracted to me again. I'm on the verge of giving up because I've tryed everything to convince her. I just need a oppurtunty to show I won't mess up again but she's not buying it she kept saying your never going to change. Can she really fall out if love with me.or is anger and hate a emotion. Where she's scared of getting hurt guys I need all the help I can get. I can't give up on her now. I want to prove nice guys can finish first

organizedchaos

There's a break up forum this would be better posted in...but you can't really DO anything. My suggestion would be ignore her. Go no contact. And move on.

deathandtaxes

For god's sake grow a pair then learn how to love and respect yourself first and foremost. You've been done for five months. Forget about this woman. Like what organizedchaos said, go hard NC now!!!

You've spent all this time trying to convince her.....what? You've only confirmed her decision to be broken up with her. You could have used all that time and energy to making yourself a better person. Into moving on. And letting go. Don't worry about what she says. You're done with her. Get it?

• 2 weeks later...
SpiritualAlchemy

Um, she's saying she hates you. Can't you take a hint?

• Like 1
AtTheStart

Go to youtube and type in "Corey Wayne". Over 1400 free videos that will help you "understand". Definitely did for me when I was in a similar place. Enjoy!

Smilecharmer

If you were really a nice guy, you wouldn't have controlled her and made so many mistakes. It takes a lot for someone to say they hate you....I think she is done with you. Don't wait until someone leaves you before you try to save a relationship. Go NC and stop harassing her.

• Like 1