girlfriend likes making me fatter.

Samharvey

Okay so i got in a relationship with an amazing beautiful girl in august last year, I worked out a lot at the time and weighed about 165lbs, (picture above.) the first few weeks everything was fine, but then she told me shed like to see me a little bigger, so i gained 5lbs, which she seemed happy with. but then little by little she started buying more and more food, and meal times got bigger and bigger, so i ask her why and she tells me she likes bigger guys, so I think okay shes a lovely girl go along with it. so after we talk she starts making me eat constantly, way too much i put on 15lbs in 3 weeks, and our sex improves, dramatically, its ten times better, she grabs my belly a lot but i dont really care. Anyway the problem is now its April iv put on so much weight, im now 209lbs and feeling pretty heavy

my hips are very very wide and flabby and my belly is double the size at least. What do i do? i enjoy sex but i dont know how much furthur she wants to go with this? i like that shes enjoying it but iv put on a lot of weight. im now obese. before i was healthy weight. i workout as much as i can but she feeds me so much it makes no difference.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Aesthetix29

Eat healthy... eat the right amounts... dont gorge and im sorry theres no one to blame apart from yourself does she physicially force it down your neck... didnt think so! Take note of my advice and eating healthy food has its own benefits more energy/better moods the list is endless. Have 1 x cheat meal a week preferbaly last meal on a sunday night :)

• Like 2
  • Author
Eat healthy... eat the right amounts... dont gorge and im sorry theres no one to blame apart from yourself does she physicially force it down your neck... didnt think so! Take note of my advice and eating healthy food has its own benefits more energy/better moods the list is endless. Have 1 x cheat meal a week preferbaly last meal on a sunday night :)

She wants me fatter though! she hates it when i go to the gym let alone eating the right amount.

Going by those pictures, you're a very unhealthy weight.

If I were you, I'd refuse to put on weight for a girlfriend, no matter how much she prefers it. I'd start eating healthy foods and portion sizes, and start doing my own meals again if she continued to attempt to fatten me up.

A partner trying to control the other to get fat is no less shallow than one who does the same to make their partner slimmer. Worse in fact, due to the health risks.

And we all know what sort of reaction people would give if this thread were 'my boyfriend is controlling my diet because he wants me thinner'. Same principle applies here.

• Like 9
  • Author
Have you tried discussing this with her? If it's making you uncomfortable you should probably stop.

its not that im uncomfortable, i enjoy the sex more our relationship has improved, but its a lot of weight in such a short time. about 40lbs in 5 months

Million.to.1

This is crazy. Maybe she wants you fat so that no other girl will look at you? I dunno... Isn't that the psychology of "feeders" .. based on their own insecurities? it's weird.

Stop doing this dude! You look terrible!

• Like 13
its not that im uncomfortable, i enjoy the sex more our relationship has improved, but its a lot of weight in such a short time. about 40lbs in 5 months

The choices seem to be continue gaining weight to make her happy, or stop/go back down to a healthy weight you're content with. If she leaves you over it or gets mad, she's probably not worth having around since she clearly has no regard for your health.

If the sex & your relationship with her outweigh this issue, by all means, that's up to you. It doesn't sound physically or mentally healthy though.

• Like 1
Aesthetix29

Mate i wouldnt get fat and unhealthy for anyone... Im sure ive seen a documentary on something like this it was called.... FEEDERS i think. 40lbs in 5 months is a lot of weight to gain... nip it in the bud now. :)

• Like 5
  • Author
Mate i wouldnt get fat and unhealthy for anyone... Im sure ive seen a documentary on something like this it was called.... FEEDERS i think. 40lbs in 5 months is a lot of weight to gain... nip it in the bud now. :)

i dont feel unhealthy though, i still workout 4 times week, and although i look fat i feel okay.

• Author

i know i dont look attractive to anyone else and i know its unhealthy, but i kind of like the fact that she finds me more and more attractive. and the sex is the best iv ever had.

i dont feel unhealthy though, i still workout 4 times week, and although i look fat i feel okay.

Pay a visit to your doctor and see if he has the same opinion.

• Like 5

If you continue down this path, you will not live long enough to enjoy the amazing sex.

Question for you OP, what exactly is it that you're asking for here?

• Like 1

is this the kind of work out you do?

;);)

• Like 6
  • Author
If you continue down this path, you will not live long enough to enjoy the amazing sex.

Question for you OP, what exactly is it that you're asking for here?

to be honest with you im not sure, im slightly confused about the whole thing, i dont think this is worth losing a relationship over and i want my girlfriend to be happy, i dont mind being fatter but i guess i care what other people think, whats more important?

to be honest with you im not sure, im slightly confused about the whole thing, i dont think this is worth losing a relationship over and i want my girlfriend to be happy, i dont mind being fatter but i guess i care what other people think, whats more important?

its not about losing a relationship or care about what people thinks of you, its about your health. which is the most important thing.

• Like 6
  • Author
its not about losing a relationship or care about what people thinks of you, its about your health. which is the most important thing.

its true but i love sex, and i find it hard to say no to eating a ton if i know shel have sex with me.

She wants me fatter though! she hates it when i go to the gym let alone eating the right amount.

Do the same to her but replac 'fat' by skinny.

Is that ok?

No?

There. Put your big boy pants on and stand up for yourself

• Like 3
its true but i love sex, and i find it hard to say no to eating a ton if i know shel have sex with me.

You consider sex > your health and well being...

Yeah this will end well.

Heres a thought for you OP... This girl doesn't care for your health, whether its her fetish or not, thats enough of a red flag to warn you that she does not care about you!! At least not the way a gf should. You're essentially her big sex toy piece of meat. Is that how you view yourself OP?

Have a little more self respect and ask her to back off, eat healthier and if she doesn't like it... Well she can go find her "big man" elsewhere.

• Like 4

Eventually your penis will disappear into all the fat, and you won't be able to coax it out for that amazing sex.

Food for thought. ;)

• Like 8
Frank2thepoint

This sounds like she is controlling and is insecure. She wants you all for herself, so no one else will want you. But the funny thing is, she's not exhibiting any insecurity, because she is rewarding you with more sex, which just means she just controlling you, but in a good way. :confused:

Yeah well she's your typical chubby chaser.

• Like 2