How to go about this?

jcm101

So met up with girl from here who goes to same college. We went to bars last night and both got pretty drunk together sharing rounds. I ended up sleeping at her place, but nothing happened aside from making out. She didn't want to do anything and im not like that anyway (trying to sex up drunk girls). Before getting drunk we had solid convo and in morning too. Now, how do I go about this? Do I just ask her to go out to bars again, if so, how soon? Ask her to come over? Not sure..I might be going out with friends to bars tomorrow night, would it be too soon to ask her to join me? Don't think she's GF material as it seems she's frequent sloppy drinker which is turn off for me, but she's nice and wouldn't mind a FWB.

Edited by jcm101
deathandtaxes

Ask her out properly! Not with friends. Not to come over to your place. Pick a place, a time, and a day. It's not complicated.

• Author
Ask her out properly! Not with friends. Not to come over to your place. Pick a place, a time, and a day. It's not complicated.

Well ,we went out for dinner yesterday and I had a great time. She then asked me if I wanted to come with her to friends place later on that evening for the person's bday so I did.

What now? Told her we'll hangout again, but not sure if I should invite her out to bars or just ask her to hangout and come over.

• Like 1

How about you take her to a nice restaurant for dinner? Forget about bars for once....

• Like 2
acrosstheuniverse

Don't take her out on fancy dates if you only see her as a FWB, not girlfriend material: she might get the wrong idea.

If FWB is all you're after, just invite her round to yours or go to her place and she'll probably accept if she wants similar. I would make it very overtly clear before sex that that's all you're looking for though.

• Author
Don't take her out on fancy dates if you only see her as a FWB, not girlfriend material: she might get the wrong idea.

If FWB is all you're after, just invite her round to yours or go to her place and she'll probably accept if she wants similar. I would make it very overtly clear before sex that that's all you're looking for though.

After taking her out this past weekend, I actually like her and see her as more. I've only hung out with her twice but so far i've had a lot of fun with her.

Any ideas on where to ask her out too? Should I ask her today or wait?

• Author

Sat. night i'll be going with a couple of friends to watch a sporting event..ask her to join? or should I ask her out to do something else?

You prob dont wanna take her to an event w/ just you and your friends.

Take her somewhere you can talk to her, maybe a nice walk or something.

• Like 1
  • Author
You prob dont wanna take her to an event w/ just you and your friends.

Take her somewhere you can talk to her, maybe a nice walk or something.

It's not an actual event like going to a baseball game. Just going to restaurant/bar to watch it.

deathandtaxes
It's not an actual event like going to a baseball game. Just going to restaurant/bar to watch it.

You seem to be missing the point. Don't take her out when you're with friends. Ask her out by herself! NO FRIENDS AROUND!! When you've only gone out two times and you're already bringing around the friends, it is too much pressure on all parties involved. She won't like it. Your friends won't like. You will end up not liking it.

• Like 1
  • Author
You seem to be missing the point. Don't take her out when you're with friends. Ask her out by herself! NO FRIENDS AROUND!! When you've only gone out two times and you're already bringing around the friends, it is too much pressure on all parties involved. She won't like it. Your friends won't like. You will end up not liking it.

Good points.

I just asked if it was a good idea because i've already been out with her friends too with her one of those times.

Any ideas on where to go then?

Dude, you're intense.

* dinner

*bowling

*go karts

*weather dependant picnic in the park

*dinner...walk....nightcap

*cafe

*live music

*comedy night

*appies and cocktails

No friends just you two

No big binge drinking night

Not over to your house

Get creative, loosen up , have fun....

• Like 1
  • Author
just meet her again alone go to a bar or a movie

who cares you said she not a GF metrial anyway....

Well, I invited her over for dinner, and she's said yeah.

I really don't know. This happens to me all the time with girls. I'm not sure if she's GF material plus im not even sure im that attracted to her. Have a decent fun time together lots of laughs, but I don't, couple of red flags i've found this early. I don't know what to do. Can't hurt though to still hangout and leave my options open. After this dinner date though, if I still feel the same way, I won't ask her out on dates like this leading her on.

deathandtaxes

Gonna help you out - asking her over to your place is an implicit invitation for escalation of things! This is leading her on if you don't really view her as gf material.

• Author
Gonna help you out - asking her over to your place is an implicit invitation for escalation of things! This is leading her on if you don't really view her as gf material.

I understand that, but i'm still on the fence with her, still trying to get know her. Haven't even known her more than 2 weeks.

deathandtaxes
I understand that, but i'm still on the fence with her, still trying to get know her. Haven't even known her more than 2 weeks.

Don't invite her to your place if you're even slightly on the fence. It totally sends the wrong signals. It implies that you are very interested in her. Go do something fun. It doesn't have to be dinner. It doesn't have to be drinks. Go hike. Walk. Bowl. ETc.