Does She Seem Interested?

VinnyJ

I met this girl Liz a month ago. She and I ended up hanging out for the first time 3 weeks ago. We went to a burger place,just the two of us. We ended up seeing a mutual friend there, who invited us to her place for drinks. We ended up sleeping together in our friends bed. We didn't have sex, or even kiss, but she cuddled. We texted eachother every day, but didn't hang again until four days later. She invited me to go to the park with her and a couple friends. We hung out and it was fun. She sent me a text that night, after dropping me off, saying she hoped I had fun.

Last Saturday Liz and I made plans to go for food and the park. While we were at the park she and I were walking and she asked me what I was thinking. I was a dumbass and said ''I don't know''. She smiled at me and called me a dumbass. I never made a move, but we decided to have some drinks at my house. While we were walking she told me she was cold, so I gave her my jacket. We ended up staying up till 6AM that night. I went the whole too nervous to make a move. She ended up needing to go to bed for church in the morning, so we went up to my room. She and I talked for like 5 minutes before she was out. When she left that morning I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. Yesterday she asked me if I wanted to go for lunch with her and her friend. We went and got food then went to the mall. When we were there her friend made a comment, I don't remember it exact, that embarrassed her. Her friend ended up apologizing to me saying ''I'm just kidding Liz is a great girl''. She and I made plans to go to the park again tomorrow before she goes to work.

My issue here is I really like this girl, but don't know if she likes me back. If she did, do you think I blew my chances with her? I'm planning on making a move tomorrow, but I still feel really nervous. My second to last girlfriend actually made the first move on me, and my last one I hooked up with easily because I originally had no interest in her, so I wasn't nervous at all. I'm thinking about just holding her hand at the park. I'll take her up this rocky area I know and swoop in for a kiss. You think this is the right approach? I know I'm over thinking this but I really like her and want to make her mine.

Stop doubting yourself and just go for it! Sounds like she's making efforts to show you she's at least interested and likes hanging out with you, so why not just make a move? Or if you wanna be a gentleman, ask her yourself! Why not bring it up next time you talk to her? No need to run around trying to figure out what the other person is thinking or how they're feeling, especially when it already seems pretty obvious!

• Author

So I got a curve ball thrown at me...

We ended up not going to the park last night because of weather, and ended up going to a Chinese restaurant with a couple of her friends. Later that night, I asked her to a movie. She agreed to go with me, but then sent me a message asking if she could be honest with me. She then texted me saying "I'm super confused right now....and have a lot of stuff going on. I really really like hanging out with you, but at the same time I don't want to be coming off a certain way to you and lead you on I guess?..I know we've only hung out 4 or 5 times but one of them included my sleeping over which I still feel kinda bad as thats super misleading..I just don't really know what I want right now and it sucks. My last relationship I had that I didn't really mention with you, kinda messed me up..and I don't know. I still want to hang out with you but I just want you to know that I have no huge intentions of anything..at least for a little while.

I replied basically telling her I do like her, but completely understand where she's coming from, as I recently had a bad breakup as well. I continued to ask her if she wanted to go to the movie and she said she did. I don't know how I should take all this though. She's a really cool girl and I would like to be with her, but I want her to want to be with me too.

Hmm... maybe just give her some space. You already told her you like her. At least she was being honest and told you she didn't want to lead you on. Just give her some space and talk to her again in a couple of days or after a week or until she hits you up. Whichever comes first. Just follow your instincts