What you think?

peanuutdegruut

peanuutdegruut

Hello everyone, this is my first post to bear with me. I'm 27 and recently been on 5 dates with a girl who's 4 years younger than me. We had fun on the times we've met up and done different things everything seemed to be going fine. She was seeing a friend of mine a while ago which I didn't know until recently.

I spoke to him about it just as I thought it would be the right thing to do and explained that I like her and he said that she had contacted him saying that she had been dating me and hope there's no hard feelings to which he said we should go for it.

However she said he did get a bit funny with her about the situation and since then hasn't been the same. Not texting as much and being difficult when she can't meet up. Just being a bit difficult in general.

I'm the sort of person who wears their heart on their sleeve and if I like someone I'll tell them, not over the top or anything. But I said I'd like to keep seeing her as I enjoy spending time with her but if she doesn't feel the same then that's fine well move on.

She is still texting and we've arranged to meet up tomorrow I'm just not getting the feeling that she's that interested,but then would she keep texting and meeting up with me if she wasn't? It's not like she's gone completely cold or anything just something had changed in the last few days. Do I keep it how it's going or back off and see if she is interested to offer to meet up the next time?

It's most probably me being stupid but just wanted peoples opinion really. Thankyou

It kinda sounds like she's playing you, or she's using you to make someone else jealous. I could be wrong, but from the situation you've described, that's what I think. I say just back off for a bit and let her come to you and tell you what she wants. Because if she knows that you like her and that you'll be there whenever she wants you to be, then she'll take advantage of that.