Been seeing this girl but I'm not strongly attracted to her.

Biscous

I've been seeing this girl since January. She pursued me and I didn't say no. There were some complications in the beginning and that affected us starting things a bit.

The thing is, in the back of my mind I've always felt they I'm not as attracted to her. Yes mostly physical attraction in this case. I can't help it. We've had some issues with her wanting to take my time and ultimately telling her that I'm not ready to invest in something serious right now and maybe we should end things since you're more into me, but we end up hanging around each other again.

Nothing she can change about her appearance, she's just usually not the type I go for and I thought I would weigh on it at a later time, but I feel like I can't string her any further because I know it will hurt her.

She realizes she's the one pursuing mostly and even at times pursuing the intimacy. I think she's a sweet girl and she's helped me resolve a lot of internal issues with me as I have helped her, we were friends first. I just don't see her as the person I want to be with moving forward. I also want to date around. I'm not getting that head over heels feeling from her nor do I want my plans derailed. Selfish yes, I know.

How should I end this

Just be honest with her. Tell her that you think she is a great girl, but that you don't see a future with her romantically.

Disco Lemonade

Honesty and an actual conversation is the only way to go. It's the hard way, she might cry and/or say things that are hard to hear, but you need to tell her the truth and give her a chance to ask questions or say whatever she may need to say for closure. You will feel better about it long run. It sounds like you tried giving it a chance, and I think that you shouldn't feel bad. People stick around too long all the time, and she may understand that. Or not.