Girl gone distant on me ??

Aesthetix29

Aesthetix29

Hi my names Daniel and basicially this is what's happened:-

I hit the town about 3 weeks ago and a girl I've known for years but didn't really get on (I've always thought she was cute) came up to me and asked if I had a gf I said not at the moment and she put her number in my phone... All good right, so I leave a few days then text her and we got it off right away we arranged a date etc... Fast forward a few days.. I take her out on this date we had a great time she's like we need to do this again sometime so I'm like cool yeh how about next Thursday she agrees... In the meantime were texting/face timing/ snap chatting etc... Everything's great then Thursday comes and she like I'm gonna have to leave tonight as I got drunk last night and I'm in no fit state. So I was like ok we'll arrange another date etc... So things carry on were still texting talking on the phone etc... Then she texts me saying she's going out with her sister and a few friends on Friday night meet me... So I agree to meet her and we meet up at our local pub things are good for half hour tgen she disappears so I try phoning her no answer.. Her sister uses my phone to phone her again still no answe and low and behold her sister uses her own phone and she answers she in another pub or summat... Anyway cut a long story short I caught up with her later on and she apologises saying she bumped into her ex and we end up kissing again... We then go out seperate ways... I wake up in the morning to a text message saying ' I was such a b!tch with you last night I'm sorry xx! Which I replied ' I'll let you make it up to me! XX' in a funny kinda way... Didn't get a response to that so sent another message after 24 hours just asking how she was and that I was majorly hungover yesterday etc... So in 48 hours I sent 2 text messages with no reply... I'd like to know what's going on ? She's still posting on Facebook and stuff... I think it can be 1 of 3 things... 1. I was a idiot Friday night drunk and messed it up, but don't forget I got a text off her apologizing to me day after. 2. That message I sent - she's took it the wrong way or 3. She's just not interested anymore.... I have no idea! Hope this makes sense... Any advice would be appreciated :) thanks

Well...she doesn't sound like a very nice person.

She invites you along and then leaves you all including her sister to go off with an ex somewhere else?

If this is something that you wouldn't do then you should just walk.

I would delete her number if I were you and give her no more thought.

• Like 4
  • Author
Aesthetix29

Thanks for your reply Gemma.... I understand that but I have a feeling that the ex thing is a silly excuse... I personally think that things were going well and maybe I came on too strong and she just bailed... I do like her and the fact she messaged me saying she was a b!tch and she's sorry means it's her fault not mine... I'd like closure or something.... I just don't get it! No doubt ill bump into her very soon as she only lives up the road.

Also I'm going watching my mate fight (boxing) this weekend and she was supposed to be coming I even got her a ticket (£50) haha more fool me hey! Haha

It sounds to me like she is just stringing you along while she waits in hope of getting back with her ex.

Do yourself a favour and move on. Go on a dating site and try to meet new girls. This is the best course of action, it will keep your mind off her and give the two of you some distance while she tries to figure out where she stands with you and her ex.

Going off of what you have described though it sounds as if she's not really interested in you in the greater scheme of things.

• Author
Aesthetix29

Yeh I'm going too... Can't understand why she asked me to meet her if that's all she was going to do! I'm already getting onto a new girl :) but it's just annoying not knowing what I've done. Like Gemma said she's not a nice person! Thanks

You did nothing wrong. The only thing you're guilty of is trying to be a nice guy to this girl but she just wants someone to fill a void in her social life, she'll take whoever she can get just to try to work her way back to her boyfriend.

It happens. It happened to me over Christmas with a girl and it wasn't very nice but you live and learn I guess. There are so many other great girls out there worthy of your time and attention. It's good to hear that you've met someone else. I hope that goes well for you!

Daniel,

I'm afraid to say I think she's playing with you - probably to either make her ex jealous, or to take her mind off her ex.

Do everything you possilbly can to stay away from this girl - she's selfish and toxic. You're worth more!

• Author
Aesthetix29

Thanks... I'm done with this girl, the thing is she seemed like a cool chick then bam it all changed within an hour! The thing is it's not even a recent ex... Oh well, tbh I feel like a laughing stock...! But ill man up and just say hey when I see her. :)

Don't think of yourself as a laughing stock. It's happened to everyone here at some stage in their lives, think of it as a right of passage. Something you need to learn from. Chin up!

• Author
Aesthetix29

I know its a learning curve I'm 29 it's happened many times haha I meant a laughing stock in front of my mates as I was supposed to be taking her to this boxing... Not happening now tho! I can honestly see her contacting me in a few days or a week or so I think she feels guilty that's why I've not heard anything... But I won't be letting her back in! I just see it as a shame as things were going well.

I have no idea! Hope this makes sense... Any advice would be appreciated :) thanks

4. She is obsessed with her ex and is using you to make him jealous.

It's #4, sorry.

• Like 1
Ok I agree... Altho his would he know abt me ? It's not like weeks in a relationship we was only dating etc... ?

It's possible. When it happened to me she told him to go after her or she was going with another guy (me). I had no idea about any of it. She eventually just cut me off. The only way I knew what happen was a reply she made to a family friend on a social media site that explained what happened (she never knew I saw it I suppose). They got married, so I do not feel bad about it.

• Author
Aesthetix29

I see your point ... Well it's been 3 days since she texted me saying sorry... I will probably never receive one now either, she was a stunner aswel :-(

I see your point ... Well it's been 3 days since she texted me saying sorry... I will probably never receive one now either, she was a stunner aswel :-(

More to a person than the packaging dude, lucky you got to see the flaws before you invested more than a boxing ticket in her.

• Author
Aesthetix29

Oh i know but looks are important to me aswell.... Yeh me too im glad that i found out sooner rather than later... saved me lots of money :) I cant understand how someone can be really in to you then within a few hours just be completely different...its quite sad actually! But im just going to move forward and hold my head up high as im pretty confident that it wasnt me that messed things up. I had my friend call me last night who said straight away that he can sell that ticket for me so atleast thats not a lost cause it just means people (Friends) have been talking about it behind my back as ive not told him.... Oh well another day another dollar!

• Author
Aesthetix29

Well i thought i'd of heard something off her by now... why even send me a message apologizing on saturday morning if she had no intention of contacting me again ?? i dont get it.... Shes still single so not back with her ex or anything, it just doesnt make sense.... cant help but think i screwed things up somehow....as things were really good until last friday :(! So its actually been 4 days since i received that text off her... should i text or phone her to see whats happening or will that make me look needy ? maybe she wants me to chase her.... i dunno... Im in 2 minds on what to do ? Thankyou

• Author
Aesthetix29

Thanks for your reply... i know i wished i'd not even gone out that night now big mistake.... I take it your recommending to just leave it now then.. ? She's been putting facebook statuses up today asking what should she do on her birthday (5th may).... So when i messaged her back that morning saying 'Ill let you make it up to me' i should of texted 'Yes, You were' ? Im gutted... Should of been more Alpha haha! It'll be interesteing too see what she says when i bump into her soon... Probaly nothing will get mentioned but it should! Thankyou

• Author
Aesthetix29

Ok.. Iv'e just recieved a double text off her....

1. Hey dan you ok ? Xx

2. So im not sure what u heard about me but obvs its a bit complicated at the mo hope your not mad xx

What the ****! Can someone shed some light on this please... Personally i think she's back with her ex but is a little uncertain whether its going to work so shes trying to keep it sweet with me so that if it doesnt work out.. im a fall back plan ?? Am i right ?

Opinions please :)

bubbaganoosh

1. Hey dan you ok ? Xx

2. So im not sure what u heard about me but obvs its a bit complicated at the mo hope your not mad xx

What the ****! Can someone shed some light on this please... Personally i think she's back with her ex but is a little uncertain whether its going to work so shes trying to keep it sweet with me so that if it doesnt work out.. im a fall back plan ?? Am i right ?

Opinions please :)

Yeah here's one option. Don't bother with her. Hell, she's too much in to herself and her behavior stinks. She only cares about what's good for her at someone elses expense. Not worth it.

1. Hey dan you ok ? Xx

You can give it a shot if you want, but I wouldn't put too much hope in this girl. Tell her to get up with you if things ever become uncomplicated. After that, start looking for another girl.

• Author
Aesthetix29

well its actually quite funny as 2 hours after she sent the second text i got a 3rd saying 'you not replying no' to which i found funny because she left me hanging for 4 days and i ;eave her hanging for 2 hours and shes already getting her knickers in a twist hahaha... so i left it anothe hour and sent this ' No not heard anything ?? To be honest, I was a little bit confused, but do what you got to do too make you happy. Xx ' and still havnt had a reply to taht and its been 15 hours haha... That was my way of saying 'Whatever, Jog on' hahaha

I litrally LOL'd when she got impatient after 2 hours Hahaha :laugh:

Why do girls do this? I had similar thing where a girl ignored me for 3 days after we used to text every day all the time. I then asked how come u not replied to me the last 3 days she said sorry she been busy. I was like ok i understand you could have just told me instead kept me waiting.

Anyway so my girl mate told.me to withdraw attention. So like a week or so later she messages me. I ignore. Then over the next two days i receive 3 messages like " hey how are you". Then on facebook she messages me " everything ok?" Then " she watsapps me saying " hmm ok". Then i finally reply saying hey im good how you. She then replied saying ah you have been busy thats why u not reply?

what the hell? I mean she ignore me for 4 days and i send one message. But i ignore her two days and she sends me 3 messages complaining.

Girls like this play games. Passive aggressiveness. They are not interested. I found out later she never liked me more than a friend. Pfft

• Author
Aesthetix29

Mate I agree I think its a power thing... I've still had no reply... But I guarantee it won't be last time I hear from her. She wants me as a plan B if plan A doesn't work out. Why do they play games ??