unsure of the next step

bubba77

I met this girl on eharmony, when we finally met in person the chemistry was intense. We went out 1-2 x a week for about a month. By the third date we were ripping each others clothes off. It's been that way every date after. This past week her schedule has been busy so we haven't seen each other. But she hasn't called either. I called her last Wednesday and we talked for 45 mins, then I had to end the call. I told her to call me when she can as I know her schedule is busier then mine. I haven't heard from her since. Needless to say I'm a little confused. We have plans to go away next weekend, don't really want to invest money on a weekend away when the women isn't calling. I don't want to call her as I did that the last time. I get the feeling that it was just a fling and it's run its course. Any advice? Do I cut my losses and move on, do I call her again?

Call her and ask her what's up.

Don't do this 'call me when you can'. When you hang up say something like 'call me Thursday after work' type of thing.

Also there is no such a thing as 'being too busy'. Everybody goes to bed at night and look at their phone before plugging it. A follow up text takes 3 seconds to send. If you like consistency in communication then set the tone and text her.