Couples who Vlog

napy666

Lately I've seen videos of couples the guy or the girl posting YouTube videos of their dates or them buying each other gifts and posting the video on YouTube for ALL to see.

BUT here's the thing why do this in the first place? What happens IF you 2 break up?

That memory will always be left on YouTube unless they remove it but I don't know to me it's stupid idea.

What are your thoughts?

hoping2heal

People put way too much online these days, imo.

YouTube is full of videos living it up for the camera. Some people want to show off their homes, some people want to show what they got when they went shopping, some people want to show off who their dating, etc. etc. etc.

Same with Fb, pinterest, the ten gazillion blogs, etc.

Is it narcissim? Humble bragging? People just being people? Hell if I know.

The irony is that there are so many people willing to throw their whole life out there for strangers; their children, their homes, their love lives, eating habits, shopping preferences, you name it.

Yet, many of those same people can't talk to the people in their direct lives because they are "too distracted".

Oh well, their lives to do with what they will. I don't have to like/agree with it.

• Author
People put way too much online these days, imo.

YouTube is full of videos living it up for the camera. Some people want to show off their homes, some people want to show what they got when they went shopping, some people want to show off who their dating, etc. etc. etc.

Same with Fb, pinterest, the ten gazillion blogs, etc.

Is it narcissim? Humble bragging? People just being people? Hell if I know.

The irony is that there are so many people willing to throw their whole life out there for strangers; their children, their homes, their love lives, eating habits, shopping preferences, you name it.

Yet, many of those same people can't talk to the people in their direct lives because they are "too distracted".

Oh well, their lives to do with what they will. I don't have to like/agree with it.

Haha I know huh.

With how Youtube have made numerous people famous and wealthy I don't doubt the couples are doing that expecting to be the next famous couple who makes a lot of money or extra income if any. That's the only explanation I could think of people doing that, otherwise it doesn't make any sense.

I love this vlog couple called BfvsGf

Over the years they have been able to just not work and now have vlogging as their full time job because they are that popular, their relationships is amazing and filled with love....people like to watch that.

It seems vlogging has only made their relationship stronger.