Ignoring me or busy?

mokymoky

Okay so update:

So this guy I met and spent the night with twice (no sex) is leaving today for home and then deployment until january. The last time i spent the night with him he told me he liked me and was really going to miss me. He said it was the last time we would be together (friday night). When he dropped me off saturday i just lightly hugged and kissed him since i told him he should come by saturday night. i texted him to come by later and got no response. I snapchatted him and he replied, but then snapchatted him saying "we never finished our conversation from saturday" (he had been asking 'what we are' and said he had a strong word for it but then wouldnt tell me?)

I texted him sunday saying hey you, and once again received nothing but he viewed the 'my story'

on snapchat i posted and he posted his own out with friends....

so i know he has seen my texts and sent me nothing.

i texted him again today tuesday asking how he has been and he texted back twice, i replied and then nothing again. wednesday night i sent him a snapchat and he simply didnt view it...I havent sent anything since then and have received nothing back.

Should I just wait for something back or text him today and be like have a safe flight home?

I even went on a date yesterday to try and get things off of my mind but all I thought about was him.

Busy? It doesn't take but 2 seconds to send a text. So, busy is never an excuse when ignoring someone for days. And if he's too busy for you, it's evident you're not on his priority list. Furthermore, no response is a response. His silence is telling you something.

No more contact on your part. Don't chase a man.

• Like 3

Well what were you expecting out of this situation? He's leaving. You haven't been intimate either. Maybe he was expecting it? I also vote for no more contact unless he makes a move.

• Like 1
  • Author
Busy? It doesn't take but 2 seconds to send a text. So, busy is never an excuse when ignoring someone for days. And if he's too busy for you, it's evident you're not on his priority list. Furthermore, no response is a response. His silence is telling you something.

No more contact on your part. Don't chase a man.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just so confused though because the last night he was telling me how he was happy he met me and liked me and all this other stuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just so confused though because the last night he was telling me how he was happy he met me and liked me and all this other stuff.

People can spew all kinds of words. They can say anything they want. Words are cheap. Words don't really mean anything unless it's followed with action. His actions are showing you the opposite of what he said.

Actions not words. This is what you focus on.

• Like 5

Well you know it's not like we receive texts on these little devices that fit in our pocket and carry around on us all day.

Oh...wait...

Personally, I have no tolerance for people who take more than 24hours to reply to a text without good reasons. 'I'm too busy' isn't one of them.

• Author
Well you know it's not like we receive texts on these little devices that fit in our pocket and carry around on us all day.

Oh...wait...

Personally, I have no tolerance for people who take more than 24hours to reply to a text without good reasons. 'I'm too busy' isn't one of them.

Now I'm confused...we haven't texted since Saturday and now he just texted me first. I thought the days without his response meant he was done?