friendzoned

I have been friends with a girl for a while and she knows i like her. I told her recently that i like her a lot and care about her. My friends told me to be more flirty and sexual in messages with girls.

Anyways she told me that she would rather f*** a sheep than me while she wqs drunk on the phone talking to me. I was very upset and sad

Not to laugh...but that is beyond being friend zoned!

Honestly, I don't think I'd even want this person as a friend after that. You should consider that.

Edited by BikerAccnt
  • Like 3
  • Author

Thank you for your reply. Is there any way i can salvage this?

Should i send her a sorry card or something. Was thinking of going to buy her a present so she realises how much her friendship means to me and how sorry i was for saying i really liked her.

Do you think that will work?

Any person who would say that to a friend is a friendship you need to dump ASAP. That is beyond rude and she is not worth your friendship or anything else you had in mind. :mad:

• Author

I thought she liked me as we were talking a lot every day and she always picks up my phone calls.

Im not good at reading women

Friendship works both ways and you are the only friend here.

You can't force friendship. If you see signs they aren't your friend you let it go. She has given you a in-your-face sign she is not your friend. She doesn't care about your feelings and you need to stop talking to her now.

There are people who would like your friendship so don't spend your time on someone who just likes the attention. Find someone who values you as a friend.

• Author

Thank you yahama for your replies.

Do you think maybe it was because i was too much for her and texting her too much?

TalesoftheWireMonkey
Thank you yahama for your replies.

Do you think maybe it was because i was too much for her and texting her too much?

It's hard to say what her reaction was about, you didn't give a lot of background. Sometimes if you have been in a platonic relationship with a person for a while then you reveal you have desires for them they can feel betrayed or even like you have entrapped them in your emotional life.

It sounds like though this person is just unpleasant in general and you would be better off to leave them behind. Much easier to type than do I know.

Hard to say. She knows you like her and that gives her an unfair advantage.

If your looking for a girlfriend then you need to find someone your interested in and flirt with her. Have fun. Let her see who you are and find out if she is what you want. Don't be so quick to tell them how you feel until you see interest from her. If she likes you she will enjoy your company and flirt back with you.

Friendship is similar without the sexual component. A friend will enjoy your company and have your interests and feelings in mind. They won't use you and take advantage of your interest. This woman is using your interest. Stop it.

Just remember. People treat you how you allow them to treat you.

Should i send her a sorry card or something. Was thinking of going to buy her a present so she realises how much her friendship means to me and how sorry i was for saying i really liked her.

Huh?

Why would you send her a "sorry card" when she's the one who was rude?

Anyways she told me that she would rather f*** a sheep than me while she wqs drunk on the phone talking to me. I was very upset and sad

With friends like this, who needs enemies? :confused:

• Like 1

No. To everything.

• Like 1
  • Author

I always hear women saying they like guys to initiate and pursue and they like when a guy buys them nice things and think of them. Iv even heard some girls say that guys who do this are sweet.

Where is your self respect? You don't let someone diss you like that and then send them a sorry card! You leave her be and never contact her again. Why would you even want to date someone who was so disrespectful to you? Find a nice girl who respects you!

I always hear women saying they like guys to initiate and pursue and they like when a guy buys them nice things and think of them. Iv even heard some girls say that guys who do this are sweet.

But THIS girl has already told you that she only sees you as a friend. She has even gone so far as to tell you finds you unappealing sexually. So why would you continue to pursue her?

She. Is. Not. Interested.

And a brat, to boot.

• Author

I am learning thank you for your responses. English isnt her first language so i thought maybe we mis understood each other.

Do i need to be more sexual in the beginning in they way i talk to her and text her?

I am learning thank you for your responses. English isnt her first language so i thought maybe we mis understood each other.

Do i need to be more sexual in the beginning in they way i talk to her and text her?

In the beginning with a new girl? I don't think you want to be sexual, exactly, but you need to make clear your interest.

With this girl there is nothing left to do except close the door and move on.

• Author
But THIS girl has already told you that she only sees you as a friend. She has even gone so far as to tell you finds you unappealing sexually. So why would you continue to pursue her?

She. Is. Not. Interested.

And a brat, to boot.[/quote

She just texted me saying hi how are you?

wtf?! What shall i say or do if anything? What does she want from me?

Don't talk to her AT ALL!

Kick her to the kerb, delete, ignore, deny, do not respond, reply, react or have anything more to do with her, ever again! She should be off your 'phone, and out of your life.

The only other thing you can do is go to a farmer, and borrow a ram, then go visit her, and say:

"So, you now have a choice: him or me? But if you choose him, I wanna watch. Just so's you can prove it to me."

Jeesh.....

Block her EVERYWHERE!

On Facebook, twitter, Whatsapp, phone, email, Old McDonald's, the lot!!

make it absolutely utterly, totally impossible to be able to ring you, find you message you or connect with you ANYWHERE!!

Yes, ignore her.

OP, what she said to you was horribly rude.

If a girl liked you but you did not feel the same, would you ever saying something like, "I'd rather **** a sheep than you" to her?

Who cares if she texts you now. She must think your self-esteem is so low that she can continue to treat you poorly and you will accept it.

Block her, ignore her, whatever. Don't be surprised if this makes her pursue you a bit. The guy who beats his dog every day likes having it around to kick.

• Author

Thank you guys. You are some of the nicest people.

Im learning to respect myself.

She just wrote me on text saying you blocked me on facebook? You are such a child

• Like 1

Which you will NOT reply to.

Don't respond to anything.

Block her on your 'phone, immediately.