Is she Playing games with me?!!!

Went on 3 dates with this girl, I told her i Like her/ have feelings for her. She said lets be friends. I use to text her everyday, but after that conversation. I've stopped. After 2 days, she msged me asking me if i was free next week. I give her couple of days that would work for me. she said shes got to work those days. I told her, why dont you get back to me when you figure out when you'll be free.

One day Later, this morning I got a text from her "morning =)" so i waited 30mins to reply her. saying "Morning". Till now she have not replied... what is she thinking?? she playing games with me?!?! HELPPP

Went on 3 dates with this girl, I told her i Like her/ have feelings for her. She said lets be friends. I use to text her everyday, but after that conversation. I've stopped. After 2 days, she msged me asking me if i was free next week. I give her couple of days that would work for me. she said shes got to work those days. I told her, why dont you get back to me when you figure out when you'll be free.

One day Later, this morning I got a text from her "morning =)" so i waited 30mins to reply her. saying "Morning". Till now she have not replied... what is she thinking?? she playing games with me?!?! HELPPP

Just move on. 3 dates and she said let's be friends. Forget it and just find another woman that will be into you and knows what the hell she wants.

• Like 1

She either thinks she is trying to only be a friend to you, is playing a game in which she is not interested but wants to be pursued, or wants to keep you on the back burner.

Any way you slice it, it's not good for you.

Either cut her off or know you're not going to get anywhere.

pickflicker

She said she wanted to be friends. Why are you still speaking to her if you want more?

truth_seeker

She is playing a game and wants you on the back burner in case her other options don't pan out.

You can either use her and lose her. Text her late one night and see if you can catch her on a good night, ie, she's drunk and horny... or the next time she texts you, write back: Hey, please lose my number. I got a girlfriend now and don't need any drama. Thanks.

Next time she contacts you tell her you have a very jealous girlfriend and would like her to stop contacting. She isn't interested in you but still wants you to pursue her and feed her ego. Don't play that game.

Morning = ))) she's making fun of you.... Sorry , cut her off don't talk to her anymore.

Why did you wait 30 mins to reply? Sounds like you're paying games ... if she told you she just wants to be friends that's what it's going to be for right now...doesn't mean it can't change to something more eventually but just take it for what it is now.

• Like 2

I don't think she's playing games so much as she was striaghtforward with you but you don't like what she said: let's be friends.

The time it takes for her to reach out for you & her effort or lack thereof in clearing her schedule to spend time with you is indicative of how (un)important you are to her.

• Like 2
Hello_is_it_me
Went on 3 dates with this girl, I told her i Like her/ have feelings for her. She said lets be friends. I use to text her everyday, but after that conversation. I've stopped. After 2 days, she msged me asking me if i was free next week.

A girl mind-effing a friendzoned guy.

• Like 1
  • Author
Why did you wait 30 mins to reply? Sounds like you're paying games ... if she told you she just wants to be friends that's what it's going to be for right now...doesn't mean it can't change to something more eventually but just take it for what it is now.

I didnt purposely delay the reply, I just woke up. had to get ready and was running late for work. I also didnt want to seem too desperate. Maybe there is some element of game in there? Maybe.... thank you for pointing it out!

Thank you all for your inputs, I will walk away! ON TO THE NEXT!

Next time do not tell a girl you have feelings for her on your 3rd date.

Cunning_Linguist

How could you have feelings after 3 dates? Take it easy next time. Don't place too much value on someone until you know them better.