He prefers Email But Yet

napy666

He lists on his dating profile of you want to get to know me email me at this address. BUT yet today he was logged onto his account for 2-4 hours. So why say you want people to email you when your able to log onto your account for a few hours? I did email him because he wanted to get to know me better so I will see if he replies to my email or not.

PegNosePete
He lists on his dating profile of you want to get to know me email me at this address.

Red flag. Nobody gives out their email address on a dating profile except for fakes and scammers.

• Like 1
Lernaean_Hydra
He lists on his dating profile of you want to get to know me email me at this address. BUT yet today he was logged onto his account for 2-4 hours. So why say you want people to email you when your able to log onto your account for a few hours? I did email him because he wanted to get to know me better so I will see if he replies to my email or not.

First, personally, depending on which, some sites use messaging systems that are extremely annoying, have read receipts (shows whether a sent message has been read or not) or are otherwise very difficult/cumbersome to use. Because of this, it's not exactly odd that someone would prefer to use their email carrier of choice instead.

Second, I've been inadverdantly looged onto OLD without actually using the site for hours at a time, simply because I had the site open in a secondary tab or page. I've watched entire movies on Netflix while still being logged on to OLD but not actually being on the site or even aware of my "online" status.

Red flag. Nobody gives out their email address on a dating profile except for fakes and scammers.

Exactly this. OP, you've almost fallen for this before. Remember the guy that was going to move to California from Florida, 'just for you'? He was on the verge of asking you for money.

So you're tracking the online activity of a guy you haven't met. That's not a good use of your time. But to answer your question, he's on there recruiting more victims. More victims = more money.

Even if he was legitimate, please tell me you're not just sitting around waiting for him to reply?

Oh dear :confused: I thought you wanted a nonsmoker?

And yea, he's probably not a scammer. Those profiles usually include stock photos of super hot models.

Edited by MidwestUSA
  • Like 1
Candy_Pants

His sleeve is a "white powah" to me..... And his chin pubic hair is gross. And I LIKE facial hair.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1

I thought you were picky about the guys you dated? :p

I clicked on the profile link so many times just to make sure I saw what I actually saw that now it's asking me to sign up.

Edited by gaius
  • Like 2
  • Author

I know he smokes but you never know he could stop and he's my type I like guys with long hair who have that metalhead look and he fits those haha. BUT he never wrote me back after I emailed him like he told me too so....

I know he smokes but you never know he could stop and he's my type I like guys with long hair who have that metalhead look and he fits those haha. BUT he never wrote me back after I emailed him like he told me too so....

'You never know he could stop'. Probably best not to go there. You don't want to force someone to change for you, and it would probably be difficult. Plus, he'll resent you for it. He looks like at least a packadayer, maybe more.

• Like 1
PegNosePete

"Date hookup"... doesn't sound like a place to find a serious relationship. If you're just after a tumble in the sack, carry on...

• Like 1