what you will do?

vanellope

I met a man through my friend, he is a good person and I like him. (nice personality and kind)

We've talk on phone and chat on whatsapp, but we never have a date. The reason is becasue he is not that interested in me. In the other hand, I think he is also a little interested in me becasue he did say he like talk with me, and he feel I am cute and nice, and he want date me (but he just talk one time and not take any action)

My question is if you are in my situation, what you will do,

I want to tell him I like him, but I am afriad he don't know how to reject me and we will become akward.

or asking out? I don't want let him feel I push a lot or I want him a lot...

I do want a relationship that the feelings is come from both sides, but, if you meet someone you like, will you like to try? what the way to tell him is better.

I know some man don't like girls chase them.

PegNosePete

Just ask him out. What's the worst that can happen? He says no, and you carry on with your life.

I know some man don't like girls chase them.

Name one!

Don't tell him how you feel, just ask him out. Then the ball is in his court.

Just ask him out. What's the worst that can happen? He says no, and you carry on with your life.

Name one!

totally agree.

:)

it could be the same for him actually.

maybe he thinks you are not so into him ahd this is why he is not making the first step.

if then you realize he is not interested you move on.

better live with regrets than remorse!

• Author
Don't tell him how you feel, just ask him out. Then the ball is in his court.

why don't tell how I feel but ask him out?

is it becasue men are not interesting in knowing how girls feel about them?

why don't tell how I feel but ask him out?

is it becasue men are not interesting in knowing how girls feel about them?

Because it's better to show him on a real date how you feel ( slowly ) . If you tell him he might lose his interest because you're less of a challenge.

• Like 1
  • Author

today he called me, and we talked some funny things, we both laught a lot.

and then he told me that he has new girlfriend now.

well, I do try to keep my voice sound the same happy as in beginning but still feel sad. I think he know I have feelings for him, so try to tell me this to let me not invest more on him.

today he called me, and we talked some funny things, we both laught a lot.

and then he told me that he has new girlfriend now.

well, I do try to keep my voice sound the same happy as in beginning but still feel sad. I think he know I have feelings for him, so try to tell me this to let me not invest more on him.

Yes, best to move on from this, you will just drive yourself crazy over what you can't have