These <women> ain't loyal.

I got dumped by my ex on feb 28th. I found myself on some transitional relationship crap with this gurl in my class. Not so much of wanting her as a rebound but just as a companion.

Week after break up. I told her about some tickets I got for free and I told her I'll be going alone. Low and behold she responded with, "Do you have anyone to go with, if no, I'LL GO!". So she basically invited herself. Most I ever said to this gurl in person was in the likes of, "what grade did you get on your test".

She was interested in me taking her to another show. I set it up. Day comes. She hits me with the, "I just want to let you know I have a b/f". Yea and? Who said I was interested in you biotch. Im using you-ish, to take away the loneliness. OK speed up in the night.

She admitted to me that she had a b/f but she turns around and tells her own b/f that she's hanging out with a gurl name shannon (me) who is taking her to a show. No one is perfect. And I understand biiittches gotta lie to save their relationship but damn THESE BEEZYS ARE SKANDALOUS!

Smilecharmer

Who are you, snoop dog? Write correctly so people can understand you and what is your question or did you just want to talk about the girl who used you?

• Like 10
  • Author

Lmao. snoop dogg. Im just ranting I guess. Cmon now. Give me a break im buzz as ***k.with who? Oh yea..her. Same gurl who aint gonna admit anything to her bf. Sad that we gotta one day pick the wife out this bunch.

Smilecharmer

She was using you for tickets and she had a bf and she lied to her bf.....that makes her a bad person, it doesn't make anyone else a bad person.

• Like 2
I got dumped by my ex on feb 28th. I found myself on some transitional relationship crap with this gurl in my class. Not so much of wanting her as a rebound but just as a companion.

Week after break up. I told her about some tickets I got for free and I told her I'll be going alone. Low and behold she responded with, "Do you have anyone to go with, if no, I'LL GO!". So she basically invited herself. Most I ever said to this gurl in person was in the likes of, "what grade did you get on your test".

She was interested in me taking her to another show. I set it up. Day comes. She hits me with the, "I just want to let you know I have a b/f". Yea and? Who said I was interested in you biotch. Im using you-ish, to take away the loneliness. OK speed up in the night.

When you say things like this, you really are a massive turn-on for every girl who will read this thread.

All of them will do nothing but fantasize about that 1 guy who called them a bitch for no apparent reason, when they went to see a show as platonic friends or whatever.

A queue will be formed !

All the women of LS will think your name and how 'hot' you are.

She admitted to me that she had a b/f but she turns around and tells her own b/f that she's hanging out with a gurl name shannon (me) who is taking her to a show. No one is perfect. And I understand biiittches gotta lie to save their relationship but damn THESE BEEZYS ARE SKANDALOUS!

She told you she had a bf not as a test, but probably to avoid this being understood as a date.

Then she messed up by lying to her bf about who she went to a play with.

She must be a great catch. :)

• Like 4
  • Author

Well the tickets are free. I work at a box office. I can always replace her and take another gurl to the same show. So it aint shiiiii

hoping2heal
Lmao. snoop dogg. Im just ranting I guess. Cmon now. Give me a break im buzz as ***k.with who? Oh yea..her. Same gurl who aint gonna admit anything to her bf. Sad that we gotta one day pick the wife out this bunch.

I'm laughing so hard right now :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"I ain't mad atchya"

• Like 2
pickflicker

I really hate it when men refer to women as "bitches".

Sad that we gotta one day pick the wife out this bunch.

Urgh...

Mate, you really shouldn't post on here while high/drunk, unless you're one of those people that can be trolleyed and type a coherent sentence at the same time.

Edited by pickflicker
pickflicker
"I hate calling the woman bitches but the bitches love it." - Drake

Thanks for proving my point. Substance abuse and eloquence don't go together unless you're Ernest Hemingway.

• Like 4

People, people, people:

Give the poor guy a break.

He's still at school.

English is really not taught the way it should be, and besides, when people talk about 'school' on here, they could be anything between 12 and 18....

I'm leaning towards the younger end of the scale....

• Like 1

I don't get what's your problem...... I guess it was just a vent daddy o :)

• Author

My problem is gurls who like to bend the rules on infidelity. Secrecy and deception is my problem. Yea I'm not on the short end of the stick with this one but you are who you keep. I'm sorry but I can't function around these 2 face chicks. This is the second time it happened. Once a gurl ate dinner with me to catch up and had to lie to her boyfriend about it. As far as he knew, my name that night was Alessandra. HAHA. Foul. If my gurl did that shiii, expect to have no legs tomorrow. Chainsaw that shiii Nah Im just kiddin.

My problem is gurls who like to bend the rules on infidelity. Secrecy and deception is my problem. Yea I'm not on the short end of the stick with this one but you are who you keep. I'm sorry but I can't function around these 2 face chicks. This is the second time it happened. Once a gurl ate dinner with me to catch up and had to lie to her boyfriend about it. As far as he knew, my name that night was Alessandra. HAHA. Foul. If my gurl did that shiii, expect to have no legs tomorrow. Chainsaw that shiii Nah Im just kiddin.

Those type of girls aren't ready for a committed relationship yet and see their BFs as someone who is always there while they hang out with others and have fun also. Can't have your cake and eat it too. This is how feelings develop and cheating happens, if you as the guy were the pursue and have her slowly falling for you, cheating will happen eventually. This is why I don't take any girl in the mid twenties seriously, they all if not most want to have fun.

Some girls are shady, some are not.

You have to turn over the stones to find the good ones, they are not running around town.

He's at school. Stones are limited in number.....:rolleyes:

;)

Well the tickets are free. I work at a box office. I can always replace her and take another gurl to the same show. So it aint shiiiii

N

I'm a gurl, I'm a gurl!

I'll tell my husband I'm going with Shannon.

• Like 3

This OP really hurt my head. Do they not teach English in USA schools?

Firstly Koans, do not under any any circumstances refer to a woman as a "biotch" or "bitch". They are not female canines, they are women. Secondly you're both using each other, you for curbing your loneliness and her for scoring free tickets. So neither of you are the guilt free party here. Thirdly, get over it.

• Like 3
Candy_Pants

Hilarity ensues on LS, once again.

This fine specimen of man (boy?) takes two women out, both with bfs, both lying to bfs, and yet he finds fault with the females, and none with his actions.

• Like 1
Hello_is_it_me

This is a great girl to have a ONS with. She's shady, hypocritical, and full of sh*t. But definitely not relationship material.

Who play dem bitches like a chess game?

Thug do, yeah, thug do,

Fourteen 2 twenty five, dey be same,

Dey allz know my name,

So dizloyal 2 u brah,

Nigga put up wit it, fah,

Chippies drapin' all ovah

Riders be ridin,

Losers be hidin.

Yo.

• Like 1
Do_The_Herp