Female coworker w/ a b/f asks to hang out a lot and likes to cuddle?

SportsFanatic

SportsFanatic

I'm a 19 year old guy in Arizona and I've been at my current job for about 4 months. This girl who is 21, that has been there about 2 years out of the blue adds me on facebook and asks if I want to hang out on our next day off. Before that I had barely talked or worked with her, but I said yes, why not. I appreciate hanging out with friendly people.

Anyways her b/f also works there and they have been together about 10 months and are moving in together in an apartment in at the beginning of June.

We just go to some Chinese buffet. It went well, few days later she wants to hang out again and asks if she can come over to my place. Sounds cool I invite her over, it's just me and my older sister who live at my apartment. We watch a movie on netflix, and shortly after she starts to cuddle with me quite a bit. Anyways shortly after she leaves she texts me saying "sorry if it was awkward" and I told her it was fine, than she asked me if I liked it. I told her yeah I did a little bit. She starts asking me like "why are you so nice to me" and stuff like "how on earth is a sweet little guy like yourself still single"

Next day at work I decide to go out with some friends at lunch, and I see her and her b/f sit down in the breakroom at lunch. She texts me asking what I am doing for lunch. I tell her I went out with some friends and she was like "oh I really wanted to hang with you and my b/f in the breakroom. I sure hope you like being with me more then them" Now I sit with them every day in the lunchroom that we work together.

It was a Sunday and since I wasn't going to work with her again until Friday because of our different schedules, and we were planning to hang out on Thursday. Tuesday she texts me saying shes going to skip her band practice because she absolutely cannot wait 2 days to see me again. I ask her if her b/f knows shes spending all this time with me and she told me he tells him and hes cool with it. We hang out and after she leaves again she texts me saying something like "I like being close to you I hope it's not weird to you" because she cuddles with me a lot.

This was about 3 weeks ago. Since she added me on facebook about 3 weeks ago she we have hung out 7 or 8 times. Every single one of those times it was her who asked me. Every time it is her who cuddles with me. She was the one who friended me on facebook and before that we had rarely talked or worked together, obviously she must of been attracted to me or something or else she wouldn't of friended me then immediately ask to hang out.

The thing is I do have feelings for her and like hanging out with her and sitting with them in the breakroom or else I wouldn't keep doing it. Her b/f is quiet, usually just sits there listening to music, pretty much what I do as well. I'm not very talkative or outgoing at work usually.

Edited by SportsFanatic

It is one of three things:

1. They have an open relationship

2. She's wanting to cheat on him

3. She's sizing you up for a WMM threesome

georgecostanza

I had the exact same thing when I was around your age. Girl from my friendship group kept cuddling me, going out of her way to spend alone time with me, etc. She had a bf of course.

In the end we made out a few times and it almost went further but I stopped it, I felt bad because of her bf. I told her she'd need to break up with him. She did but something came up that stopped us getting together. Anyway, basically from that moment on she'd get in a relationship. Months down the line she'd befriend a new guy, get very close to him, dump her bf and go straight into a relationship with the new guy. Over and over...

I'd say be very careful you don't get burnt. Maybe she's just flirting, maybe she wants out from her relationship, but either way she is not behaving appropriately.

• Like 2
Mrlonelyone
It is one of three things:

1. They have an open relationship

2. She's wanting to cheat on him

3. She's sizing you up for a WMM threesome

It could be one of those three things. Since the BF knows you it could be one of those.

More likely, she's using you to give her something the BF isn't. Either he does not like to cuddle, or he's not as emotionally attentive. You must beware of the fact that women will use one man for one purpose and another man for a diferent purpose.

Have one man as a husband. Another man as a lover. Pass the lovers kids off as the husbands.

Have a "boyfriend" with whom they share a more emotional bond + a man on the side.

Have a "boyfriend" with whom they share a sexual bond + a man to cuddle and cry with.

IF you want to have it all with a woman, and think she's worth it, either try to make her your girlfriend or forget her and find someone 100% available.

• Author
SportsFanatic

The thing that is confusing me is they are moving into an apartment together at the beginning of June. But yet we hang out like 2-3 times a week, every time it's her asking. She slept over once which was basically us cuddling on our futon the enitre night, and we went to the movies once. I asked her once if her b/f knew and she said she tells him. Huge mixed signals.

You left out the part about being jealous when her bf enters the room and secretly hoping she and he break up. And now you say he's fully aware of what she's doing.

"Every time it is her who cuddles with me".

News flash: It takes two to cuddle.

Changing your username and omitting a couple of details won't get you significantly different replies. You're messing with another man's woman right now. It could get you injured. Win her over, then you can worry about her "cuddling around" on you.

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly
You left out the part about being jealous when her bf enters the room and secretly hoping she and he break up. And now you say he's fully aware of what she's doing.

"Every time it is her who cuddles with me".

News flash: It takes two to cuddle.

Changing your username and omitting a couple of details won't get you significantly different replies. You're messing with another man's woman right now. It could get you injured. Win her over, then you can worry about her "cuddling around" on you.

This. I've already responded to your other thread, OP. Why did you create a new, modified one?