Broken up about long time crush

Zeal. Lmd

I Liked This Girl Since Freshmen Year and she seems to like me freshmen year too. But since sophmore year and we didn't have any classes together, we didn't talk to each other much. i ask her out once, but she said no. turns out she wanted to go study aborad for a year. the next year she decided she wasn't going which she wouldn't tell me y. I Retained myself to join the soccer team just to have something in common with her, i took advance classes and got high grades to impress her. I got into arguments with friends sometimes when they said something negative about her. I know i shouldn't beat myself up about his, but i just like her so much. A girl like her comes around once in a lifetime and i don't want to give up on her. what should i do and how? If u guys could give me some advice that would be great. Thanks for reading this. i appreciate all ur help. Peace

I know exactly what you mean. You have to just ask her out again and tell her how you feel. If you don't you will just be stuck in this viscous cycle. "You miss 100% of the shots you never take". Just do, i can personally say I have missed many oportunitys only to end up being mad at myself.