Would you still talk to your crush after this?

maestrok

We had a long-time crush on each other for a few months. But we didn't really know each other and had no mutual friends so nothing really happened, sadly.

Then a few weeks ago, another guy asked me out on a date, which I casually went on to, but as he was walking me back home, we walked right into this crush of mine. Urgh!! He seemed very surprised and also disappointed at what he's seen. As lame as it sounds, it was just that one date though. :(

Ever since then, I think he has been avoiding me and I haven't seen him around since. But I still like him and was wondering if there is anything I can do to initiate talking to him or else?

Would he ignore/no longer interest in me?

Thoughts or suggestions?

Do you have his number or have him on FB?

Send him a mail, suggest a coffee.

Say you were on a first meet when you last saw him.

Be honest.

You think he likes you so you are on a good footing.. :)

• Author
Do you have his number or have him on FB?

Send him a mail, suggest a coffee.

Say you were on a first meet when you last saw him.

Be honest.

You think he likes you so you are on a good footing.. :)

I don't know if he still likes me though after months of nothing happening and then eventually seeing me on a date with someone else.

We've never really talked so wouldn't it be weird for me to suggest those meet-ups right away and start explaining this and that?

ExpatInItaly
We had a long-time crush on each other for a few months. But we didn't really know each other and had no mutual friends so nothing really happened, sadly.

Then a few weeks ago, another guy asked me out on a date, which I casually went on to, but as he was walking me back home, we walked right into this crush of mine. Urgh!! He seemed very surprised and also disappointed at what he's seen. As lame as it sounds, it was just that one date though. :(

Ever since then, I think he has been avoiding me and I haven't seen him around since. But I still like him and was wondering if there is anything I can do to initiate talking to him or else?

Would he ignore/no longer interest in me?

Thoughts or suggestions?

How did you meet him? I don't really understand how you don't know each other very well, and yet still had these long-term crushes. Can you clarify what you meant? Also. what leads you to believe that he was surprised/annoyed to see you with another man - what did he say or do to indicate that?

He likely assumes you are dating the other guy so has backed off. If you want to initiate talking, send him a message. How do you usually communicate, and how often?