I don't understand our relationship.I need help.

Chrystelle

[font=times new roman][/font][color=darkred][/color]

Hi to all!

I am pretty new here so I am not sure this is going to work. But I really need help because I am going...desperate...getting depressed. So many ideas hunting me, and everything I think about the relationship I have with my boyfriend is so...bad, chaotic, destructif and I wander why?

I guess it's because I am confused. I wished I knew what all th signes ment, what a seriouse relationship is really all about and how to make it seriouse if it's not.

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 5 months and 2 weeks. We live one hour apart from each other, do we don't have mcuh time to be together, we mostely meet on week ends. When i read about relationships, you all write how much you talk on your phone with your partner but, we almost never call each other, we send more sms than anything. And when we do call each other, it feels we have nothing to say...and I wander why? God only knows that my feelings for him are somehow growing stronger but I wander why if it all seems to go wrong?

Some times it feels he wont let me go. He is always begging for me to stay longer, to stay and sleep over, and to always come and visit him. But sometimes...I guess he really doesn't want to see me, and has always a good excuse. And as far as coming and visiting me, it's doesn't happen often. Sometimes he looks at me, as if he wanted to tell me something, but he is always so quiet and I don't know what to think. I don't even know how to tell him to come and see me. Sometiomes he says sweet things and sometimes he is completely careless. I wander if it's my fault? If I did something wrong or haven't done what he wishes me to do.

I am 18, he is 23. He is my first boyfriend, I am his thrid girlfriend and I know that he was deeply in love with his former girlfriend and that she hurt him pretty badly. But I wish I knew what to think, I wish I knew how to deal with everything that is happening to me and I don't want to get hurt. He is my first priority and I don't want to lose him! But I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say, or how to bring it up?

Please, i beg for someone to help me, as we are going to be together for 6 months and it means alot to me. And by that time I wish we could celebrate it and not be separated...I really don't know what to do, and I really need help.

I thank you very much!

One of the most important factors in any relationship is communication. You absolutely have to talk to him about talking. He needs to tell you what he's thinking when he's thinking it and vice versa. Neither of you should be playing mind-reader.

Ask him if you can speak frankly to each other. If he isn't willing, then this is the sort of relationship you'll have to endure, I fear.