Girlfriend gone distant? cause Im going away

tommyjons

Ive been with this girl for about 4 months or so its been really nice, lots of nice times and closeness. She told me she was really falling in love with me in the last few weeks.And no one has ever been so romantic with her ever. Im am into her alot and want a future with her. I dont wanna lose her ever.

So im going away in April for 3 weeks for business, and I asked her awhile back if she wanted to come with me, she was first all excited and said would go. But as time has gone on she has seemed like she cant go cause of her kid who is 13. Im like ok I totally understand and im ok that her kid comes first.

So when i have mentioned about my trip she kinda shuts down and off, she did say one time that she is really gonna miss me alot.

She started a argument over something and was not really me. But she also said the trip would be good for me? I dont get that one at all really.

So in the last week seems like she has become distant to me could this be because im going away without her?

Does this seem normal for someone to be upset and push you away if they are going away?

Seems like you are clingy and need to know everything.

Just leave her alone for a while.

Its only 4 months. youre turning her off by being all over her and obsessing about her every word

"I will tell you outright now that the only reason, this woman might stay with you is she doesn't have any other option right now. Once she does, she's ejecting like a paratrooper from a B-class fighter jet."

This is the funniest thing I've read all day! Thank you!:lmao:

Basically she knows you're whipped and she can behave any way she wants. I mean your going on a trip for WORK that she was invited to! What grown woman would get upset over that? She's acting like her 13 yr old.

Soem people freak out about time apart. Visions of cheating & opportunities jump into people's heads.

You are a bit intense for so short of a time together but you can try to assure her that it won't be that bad. Promise to call her & keep your promise. It will help.