Struggling around the 3rd date

StGeorge22

Hey guys

Just after a bit of feed back. I've dated a few girls over the last few months. My first 2 dates always go really well. I'm a pretty confident guy so don't really have a problem making convo etc.

They are always super keen at the start, messaging me straight after the dating saying they can't wait to catch up again.

Not sure why, but around the third date I always boom out.

Anyone else go thru this? Should I alter what the third date should be rather than just another dinner and drinks?

Any insights appreciated

I went through the exact same thing and it's normal. See when you meet someone on 1 date it's usually not enough to to judge if we have a worthy connection or interest with the other person, we need a 2nd date or 3rd date to get a real feel of the person. By the 3rd date we know it's a definite yes or a definite no.

There is nothing you can do to change this, it's not about being on a fun date or not, it's just about hitting it off or not. When you meet someone that is into you she won't care if you take her to the Ritz or to Dairy Queen. She'll just be happy to spend time with you.

Have you kissed any of those girls? Flirted with then ?made a small compliment? loked them in their eyes? listen to them etc? Did you did different things ? ( first date diner, second date movies 3'rd date skating rolerblading or something ?)

More info needed.