Why is he ignoring me?

ShiningMoon

ShiningMoon

So this guy I met last year (we went on two dates and talked for 3 months in 2013) reached out to me a couple weeks ago after 7 months of no-contact. He said he wanted to try something again, it was his loss, he realized it too late, he had lost a good thing, I made an impression on him yadi yada.

I thought he was genuine and I gave him another shot. We went on a date two weeks ago, and it lasted all night (around 7 hours or so). He was such a gentleman and sweet. We made out a bit before we parted ways. He kept referring to him and I as "us", "we" ...

He asked me out on another date, which I gladly agreed to. As soon I as go there, on our Sunday date, I felt something was off. Oddly enough, about 10 minutes after I got there, he was like "I'm going to see my grandma tomorrow morning, I have an early train" (figured it was BS to bail. Why ask me out on a second date then?). Anyway, He kissed me when I got there. Then we hung out all night again, he kept complimenting me all night. He was all over me. He had his arm around my shoulder all night, and he kept kissing me all the time. He held my hand, kept staring at me, touching my hair. The whole nine yards. Very heavy making out.

Then he told me he wanted to take me back to his place, which I declined because I told him, "I want to wait a little, is that okay with you?" He said, "Yes, some things are worth the wait". Then he had we had to leave because of his "train". He kept holding my hand in the subway station, kissed me but didn't mention a third date, until I mentioned it myself, he just said "sounds good to me!".

He told me to text him when I'd get home, so I did. He was super cold, not his usual talkative self. He just said: "Got home safe too, until next time A, night".

Never heard from him again. We usually text every day. I texted him a flirty yesterday, he never responded, yet he was online on that dating website (I checked because I was just wondering why he never responded).

Why is he suddenly ignoring me?

HeartbrokenNewbie

Hes found someone else babe x hard to take I know but unfortunately this happens a lot with OLD.. u prob will hear from him again at some point but for now keep your chin up and get back out there x

Because you didn't put out. He may have said some things are worth the wait but apparently he was lying. He was online again trying to find another girl to have sex with. Why do people bother with OLD?

• Like 2

He probably revisited you because he didn't have other options. When he invited you back to his house and you declined, he realized that he was going to have to invest in you to get what he wants and it's something he has no interest in doing. So, he's back on the site fishing for others.

• Like 1

This guy just wanted laid. Sorry to be blunt but he probably would have done this whether you put out or not.

ExpatInItaly

He was just looking for action. When you didn't put out, he moved on. Good for you, by the way. He isn't worth it.

• Like 1