Tips/Advice On Giving Head

scooter62788

scooter62788

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on giving head. I give head to my boyfriend and I was just wondering if there was anything new I could try on him. Thanx!

There are no universal tips or tricks you can use on a person to drive them wild. What one person loves, another may despise. If you wish to know how to please your partner, then you must ask your partner what he or she enjoys. Learn what feels good for your partner and go from there; Nothing else will work as well.

I hope I am not providing advice to minors here.

• 4 weeks later...

Speak with him about his needs or watch him during the act. Look into his eyes, SWALLOW and have a smile after having down his discharge. You will have more fun, when you are high. So masturbate as much as possible. I am often going to have my release, when the first warm jets are pulsating.

• 3 weeks later...

OK! Here's the most important 5 rules for giving head...

#1. Desert Storm...(keep moist, no cotton mouth)

#2. Sax...(listen to him, he will always make some kind of noise)

#3. Vampire...(NO TEETH! DO NO HARM)

#4. Flash light...(use your hands, this will help you not to "deep throat")

#5. Fruit cup...(this rule is optional, play with his testicles)

So here's an overview....

Keep the pressure & rhythm

These rules come from my male gay friend....he says if you do these rules in this order...your boyfriend will be blown away (no pun intended)!

Yes...keep going....you will get little signals from your boyfriend that what you're doing at that moment is particularly good - a stiffening, or a little jump, or a sucking in of breath, or a moan, or something. Often we'll just tell you "Yeah...just there, oooh"..

When you get that, DON'T STOP!!!!!!

Shifting your position or doing something else suddenly is going to destroy the blowjob :)

kellydontwanttasleep

scooter62788 in your profile it said your a male and you have a girlfriend. what's the deal? did you change sides? that's cool if you did but if thats the case you probably could figure this out pretty good. and don't let anyone fool you guys love it when you deep throt them. i can hold my breath almost 3 minutes. most important thing of all is to get them tested so you can get all freaky.

Nocturnalkitee

I heard if you suck on a Altoid breath mint while performing oral sex it is suppose to send a tingling sensation throughout the person's body. Just use one mint per encounter. Using more then one at a time will irritate the person. It will work on both sexes.

I have been checking this thread all day. I thought this was a good topic. I feel that people are not responding because they don't want their LS buddies to think that they are perverts.

I know that I needs to learn some new tips on how to please my man.

Respond...... Use a Fake name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I concur with froggesam's five rules. I only add that maybe you can try using your hands in conjunction with oral sex (for me, it makes it much more pleasurable).

One thing to remember is to change it up and lick and suck in different places until you are ready for them to come. Then you should not change. Just keep the rhythm and lengths the same. :eek: BUT until then......... You can lick the head and around the edge. And remember that the tounge can be flattened and then rub the head of the penis on your tounge. Like a sucker kind of.:p Go down the side of the penis with your whole mouth and then back up and back down until you have suck all around. And if you are okay with this, suck his perineum (further if you really are okay with it and him) You can have a glass of cold water beside you if he likes that sensation, and take a sip of that every now and then. So really just get creative while giving head. Swallow if you want. That seems to be something that men like to see. I guess its reassuring that you dont find any thing about them gross.

Basically, Just have fun and enjoy it also.

• 10 months later...
wondering if anyone had any tips on giving head. I give head to my boyfriend and I was just wondering if there was anything new I could try on him. Thanx!
Ask him to suck on your finger to show you how he'd like it done. Women tend to hesitate telling men what they like during sex,

http://www.betterloverseminar.com/simplefacts_hesitate.php

but most men do not. :p

The sounds of gagging are a turn on.

Try with all your might (and gags-n-tears) to deep throat. You'll likely fail, but nice try.

Use your hands on the testicles. When he's really hard, get a little rough with them. Not everyone's cup of tea, but in works for me.

Use your lips to keep your teeth from hurting him.

The psychologial aspects have been ignored to this point of the discussion. A good blow job is much more than just going through the physical motions.

This is what works on me at least:

Show enthusiams. There is no turn on greater than a woman who seems to desperately want to give you a blow job. Smile. Laugh. Don't make him take his own clothes off.

Tease. Don't just immediately give him head. Use your hair, your lips, breasts, etc. If your good at this, he should beg for more. If your up to it, some choice comments about how turned on you are or how badly you want to give him head will work wonders. I've found most women don't like to talk dirty and it certainly isn't necessary but it can help.

Look him in the eye. Few things are sexier.

You don't have to swallow. Spitting is fine.

Whatever you do, don't bite or use your teeth. There is no greater mistake.

As noted above, I'm sure all guys are different so experiment and figure out what he likes.

FAUX is absolutely right about this. Every guy enjoys head but we each have our own little thing that drives us crazy. Deep throating is amazing but I personally like it done very slowly, all the way down. Using your hands is essential as well. Also, a lot of women do not enjoy giving oral because they feel they are forced to swallow or allow the man to finish in their mouths. Once I told my ex that I never expected her to "finish" every time she started, she relaxed and almost immediately pleasured me more often.

Well, before I add my 2 Cents, this thread should probably be in the SEX Forum.

But anyways, a little trick I learned (in Cosmo YEARS ago) is this (and I swear to god it's a totally mind blower for your man that will have him asking "What just happened - Oh my GOD...")

Okay, underneath a guys penis, between his testicles and his butt crack is a little spot that you can actually feel pulsate - I think it's a vein. If you take your finger and move it around and around (in circles) on this spot, you will blow his mind.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about???

I swear, I had a guy cum in less than 2 minutes and he was really embarrassed but he kept asking me what I had done down there - he said it curled his toes. I like this trick because it gets me out quicker.... Not a fan of being down there forever. But you do have to use your hands mouth at the same time.

Make sure it's REAL wet and make noise.

cosmo is great for tips on giving oral action..pick up any issue and it's FULL of new sex tips!

Haha this girl im seeing read an article on oral and was like "I read cosmo and i want to try something on you and tell me if it feels good" needless to say it did.. She said she has read the latest issue and has more tricks to show me so i cant wait to see her again :D