Try things out with ex or stay with new gf? [SORRY, ITS LONG]

Jamir

Okay. Ladies and gentlemen.

I'm young. I'm 17 going on 18 in 8 months. I met this girl back when I was 14, she had just turned 17, 4 months ago. (my ex).. now she's 20. just turned 20. this month.

So, We've been talking for quite a while. She's seemingly seen me grow up .

and i've seen her grow up I guess. but I'm in love with her, I can't describe how much I love her. She's all I want. I want a future with her. Lol, I want a life with her. family and all of that. We've gone through so much. and this is the killing the part... It's all been through the internet. Yes, she's not a catfish. We webcammed the first day we met. Lol. back in 2011. but man. we both play this game called imvu. And It's my job. I work there, I'm self employed. I make good pay. 800-1200+USD a month. for a 17 yr old... and I've been homeschooled which she doesn't know lol. she thinks I go to school..

and I hated homeschool. I went into homeschool around feb. 2010. It completely dried out my real life. I dropped out middle school (8th grade) because I was making good pay with imvu when i was 13. $1000/month. but It completely ruined social life for me. I never had a girlfriend at all, in real life. (Don't worry, i worked my ass off to get back into High school in real life, because I always wanted to experience highschool. and I winded up kissing about 6 girls in one year and had a long boring relationship with a girl who couldn't even go out on dates. yes i dumped her. Crazy right) Still a virgin I am, So is my ex though and I was never into any of the real life girls because of my imvu(internet) girlfriend.. I never thought about real life girls as much as I did my Imvu Girlfriend.. which I thought about all day.. . but... anyways, Net dating is wild. but you catch feelings so.

Let me sum things up. My ex and I. We break up A LOT. we seriously are on and off but we have really strong feelings. and it only grows with things we go through.. so in the imvu world. Phone sex is realllly common. Like it's the way we have sex on imvu/online relationships. So.. if you phonesex someone else. its a big deal.

So.. our relationship has been messy.. and yes it was my fault it got like that.

and for like 1 year and a half. everytime we break up. I would find someone else. and be with them. and have phone sex.. i would be with them for no time. then my ex would take me back.. Sometimes when we break up. we would stop talking for months.. I waited 5-6 months. before me and her(my ex) had phone sex. which is SUPER LONG. in imvu. I loved her personallity and I waited until she was ready and I fell hard for her... and it was super long because you can have phone sex so easily with someone on imvu (like 1st time talking on the phone, It's just that simple)..So anyways. It was wild ( this girl didn't even masturbate.. I introduced her to it via phone.. I took her phone sex virginity) I know this is lame but bear with me. please

So, last year. When we were together.

She broke up with me in august. because she wasn't ready to be back with me ( we had broke up in june, then she dated this guy... that she use to go back and forth between him and me. like if she wasn't with me, she was with him. vice versa. This cycle started in march but stopped in august.. but I can't be mad. I was the cause of her and him even having a relationship.. she was loyal for far too long. as I wasn't.. she would never find a new person to date. when we'd break up. then she decided to...

So. after we broke up in august... one night. I had phone sex with this girl.

and I've told my ex, all the people I've had phone sex with.. so she had a clear list of people.. and when i had p.s with them.. but I never told her about this one... because It was just very shady that I ****ed up like that.. and I didn't know how to tell her because.. The girl became friends with my ex!! like a week after we phone sexed.. and good friends too.. :| . So I never told her. and yes, me and my ex got back together in september.. and everything was back to normal and stuff.. (drama here and there. but between us two)

So.. on new years day of 2014.. the girl told my girlfriend(my ex) everything..

and my ex called me on new years.. saying "Is There something you got to tell me?" and I was like "no... what are you talking about.." Soon it escalated to.. What happened.. and I confessed to it.. So we broke up.. on jan 1. 2014.

(and I only phone sexed her once (the girl).. sigh. what a mistake ) Ofcourse, I genuinely regret it..

but.. my ex was a freak.. and She still wanted to be friends.. and We ended up having Phone sex. the same day we broke up, or it was about 3 days later.

But she wouldn't take me back but we still were phone sexing ( she didn't want me back but she wanted sex) .... so I offered to pay her $250 USD. to get another chance with her.. and she accepted it.. but she declined it after about 3 days because. It doesn't make her feel different about what I've done.. and she led me on. to think i would get another chance to be with her..

she said she wouldn't see anyone else. at all... if we were friends.

But she lied.. So on her birthday. On jan 13. She told me she liked someone else, about 3 hours. After I gave her, her birthday gift.. and I was crushed.

So, her and her new interest began being public. a couple hours after she told me..

So... She phone sex'd this guy.. within 5 days.. and I winded up finding a new girlfriend.. planning on moving on from the past.. was the purpose of finding a new girlfriend.. I was going to stay single but my ex didn't.. So, I did the same. for all the wrong reasons.. Anyways, I actually started to like this new girl.. We have great chemistry.. but I have so many feelings for my ex.. and me and this new girl. Had phone sex, for the first time, yesterday. After being together for 2 weeks. I didn't want to have phone sex at all.. but she did.. and she said "I love you" which was way too early for my taste. as I know what "love" is ...

from my experience with my ex and definitely wouldn't say I love someone in two weeks..

So, my ex and I talked today.. for the first time.. after I sent her a msg. saying I was done with her.. for 2013. a day after her birthday (jan.13) .. and ... She sort of wants me back..

Her and that guy lasted no time.. but.. she knows its unfair to my new girlfriend.. and I know it too but.. I like them both. but I love my ex.. She said she still wanted to visit me in real life too. This summer.. ( yeah, we talk about meeting eachother, going to college together,etc.) :( .. I really want to meet her.. She's the girl of my dreams.. guys.

and It would be hell of rare for me to find a girl. That would ever compare to her... like 10% chance... so I don't know what to do.

and YES IVE LEARNED from my mistake. It took this experience for me to learn and change. I'm not repeating them, again and this girl(my ex) was not a mistake... So what do you guys think? I should do.. No bias opinions please. AND THANK YOU FOR READING :)

Edited by Jamir
Philosoraptor

I think all three of you have issues that need to be worked on before any of you can find a healthy mature relationship. Thank goodness you're only 17 so these issues will seem trivial once you're a few years older and have experienced the real world some.

I'd say 10% is quite a good chance with 3.5 billion women on this planet. That's 350 million women... I like those odds. Gamble with those odds and meet someone new.