I need some guidance

Doreiku Ken

I'm in love with my best friend, which has a boyfriend. Ive been talking to her for almost a year now and weve gotten to know eachother very well (i think). Bu the way, im 17, shes 16, were both juniors in highschool.

At first being friends wasnt a problem, but about 3 months ago, i realized how i felt about her. All i want for her is to be happy, secure for herself and ro feel safe. When were around eachother, im always in a good mood, her smile makes me happy cuz i know she is. A few weeks ago i told her how i felt, we talked about it a bit and she said she loved me too. But the issue with that is, as i said, she has a boy friend. Also since ive confessed, shes acted different. The dude creeps the hell out of me ( stares at me, socially awkward, 2 years behind in school[ hes a freshman])and when i see them with eachother, they act like everything is fine but when they arent she always seems some kind of depressed or unhappy. Any time i approach her to ask if anything is wrong, she says "im going to bed" even though its only 5 in the afternoon.

When we arent at school, we text all the time. About half of it is about things going on in her life. (Is it bad if she comes to me not her boyfriend? Ive asked about that she says "i dont know") ive told her that im willing to wait for her, but recently ive been kinda regretting that i did.

Just saying, i may be alot younger and not as experienced as most others, but i do know what love is. ( 1st corinthians 13 verse 4-11, i feel all of it)

But my question for you kind people, what am i supposed to do? Ive thought about telling her straight forward to leave him, i cant deal with it so i'll leave, it doesnt feel right. I dont know what the right thing to do is and i just want to end all of it

A lot can happen in one week when you are that young. Do nothing. Just be a friend and enjoy her company. Three months from now things will be very different. I am sure. :bunny: