i dont know if i should keep persuing things..

krista28

so I hungout with this guy the other night and we seemed to hit it off. we ended up kissing well I kinda kissed him...and he freaked out. I guess he just got out of a relationship with a girl he dated for 9 years. he seems to have some emotional scars. we kissed later though and he went for it. and then he wanted to fool around. things got kinda carried away and then he freaked out again..its like he asks me to hangout and wants to be around me, but when the idea of anything intimate happens, he freaks out. is he just a sensitive guy? we were talking about his friend dieing earlier in the night ( his friend died two years ago). does this juts mean he is really sensitive and is it even worth going out with him again? or just giving him space?

You just posted about some guy who kicked you out of his house a couple of days ago because you were drunk and being emotional.

I'm confused. Is this the same guy?

• Like 1

Nine years is a long time, krista. You'll have to take it really slow if you're truly interested in him. If you like hanging out with him do it, but without any sexual expectations at this point.

Edit: I read your other post. Seriously? Getting drunk to the point he kicks you out of his house, then having a dramatic meltdown? No, leave him alone.

Krista, you need to figure out why you have such poor boundaries on first dates. Do you want to be that girl that everyone whispers about? Didn't you get a taste of that at work?

Edited by MidwestUSA
You just posted about some guy who kicked you out of his house a couple of days ago because you were drunk and being emotional.

I'm confused. Is this the same guy?

My thoughts exactly...?

I'm honestly starting to wonder if these are real posts.

• Like 2
My thoughts exactly...?

I'm honestly starting to wonder if these are real posts.

I'm pretty sure they are; I'm subscribed!

• Author

Edit the guy has an explosive temper. a short fuse that goes from zero to eighty with no warning. honestly nothing I did warranted how he acted at least not to the level. I don't think I've ever met a guy with just kind of temper? I mean I know he had as bad childhood is that a condition?