How do I get him to be interested in me again?

wildsunandmoon

wildsunandmoon

I was interested in this guy. It was mutual. But I had a boyfriend. So this guy backed off. My boyfriend became an ex. I started taking an interest in this guy again. This guy tried to kiss me. I rejected his attempt because we work together. A month later, I realize I actually am interested. I start sending him texts. He doesn’t respond promptly or at all. He’s more professional at work. When we have cigarettes together, I enjoy it. Other than that, this guy doesn’t seem like he’s interested. Or at least I can’t tell with him.

How do I pique his interest again without having to ask him?

You have shot him down twice. The second time without any apparent reason. Most guys will not try a third time.

What is so horrible about asking him yourself? That seems like your only chance to me.

• Like 1

Move on. He's probably done with you romantically. At this point he probably wouldn't take you seriously even if you did try to pique his interest. Unfortunately you pushed him away and he's just not interested in you anymore. Of course you could ask him out but generally speaking if a man wants you, he will let you know. And since he's kept his distance he has let you know that he is no longer interested.

• Like 1

At this point, you have to point-blank ask him out. If he says yes, great. If he says no, then it's done.

Direct and clear cut. "Would you like to get a drink tonight/tomorrow/next week?"

• Like 1