pocket dials??

Aero-el

My name starts with an A and I get it that I may be at the top of her contacts list, but what is the probability of people pocket dialing nearly once a month? In October, she pocket dialed me and I tried to call her back and texted her. She texts back saying it was accidental and I left it alone. November, she did NOT pocket dial me as we had a texting dialogue back and forth. I tried asking her via text to meet up at a coffeehouse, but she said it was a "crazy week" so I took this as no interest again and left her alone. December, I get a missed call with no voice message from her. I took this as an accidental pocket dial and I didn't follow up. I’ve tried calling her earlier this January about a week ago, I didn’t leave a voice message, but she never returned my call. I took this as she wasn’t interested. Then two days ago she pocket dials me and then texts “Sorry for the pocket dial:)” right after. I replied 2 hours later with “What did your pocket want? I’m a busy man”. She hasn’t replied yet. Is she trying to reach out or can she be this clumsy with the pocket dialing? I’ve seen her phone, it’s an Android touchscreen phone. I’ve never had anyone pocket dial me this much on “accident”, and yet when I call/text her, she doesn’t return the response.

What’s going on with this situation?