am i over thinking?

kittykat22

So i have been seeing this guy for about a month and we have been on a handful of dates. When we are together things are great and we act like a couple. Yet, when we aren't together, I feel that there is this major disconnect because we don't call or really text each other (only to set up plans.) Granted he is a shy and its a new relationship, but if you are into someone would you want to talk to them? He will always respond if i make conversation, but its only small talk. I'm not sure how to get past this or if i should just move on.

When you're really into someone you communicate as much as reasonably one can. Is he busy? Nah, he sounds not as interested. Talk to him first.

So i have been seeing this guy for about a month and we have been on a handful of dates. When we are together things are great and we act like a couple. Yet, when we aren't together, I feel that there is this major disconnect because we don't call or really text each other (only to set up plans.) Granted he is a shy and its a new relationship, but if you are into someone would you want to talk to them? He will always respond if i make conversation, but its only small talk. I'm not sure how to get past this or if i should just move on.

You have a thread that people are actively responding to. Why are you creating another thread -- you're going to get the same responses.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/458087-only-fwb