Want something meaningful with a possible LD friend?

Isabella2014

Hello everyone, I need some advice, hopefully you can help me out? I have a friend (we've known each other for over 12 years) who is coming to visit (I relocated to another country) we are both divorced and got in touch with each other few months ago, so he is planning on visiting.

While making plans about his visit, in of the txt messages he implied for us to stay in one room, of course i told him that it would be 2 rooms, and he said ok, I mean its just flirting and he also has asked me several times if I have a man in my life over the phone etc, you know typical questions after 6 years of losing contact with one another.

I told him I was going to let him know about how to get where I am since he has never been here before, so I am going to have to call (and I suppose its wrong if I want this to get somewhere right?) him this week since his plan is to come on the first week of February. He got 2 days off plus the weekend so it would be four days without counting the hrs he has to be on the bus.

I am thinking he wants to get laid and have a good time while he is here even though he knows that I am not looking to have a NSA, ONS or FWB thing, I mean we have talked about how some of the people I know have propose me that just because I am divorced and he has said that I shouldn't have to put up with that.

I know him and I also know that he is going to try to sleep with me while he is here so I don’t know how to start a conversation with him to let him know that I want more than that without creeping him out.

How can I go about things so that if the chemistry we had a long time ago still there, maybe this can get to something more? I mean I am not saying I want to marry him, but I do want to see where it goes and I know that if I have sex with him, that possibility will go away. Please help me!

I haven’t been in another relationship since my divorce 4 years ago and was married for 12 years and my ex was my high school sweetheart so I am really green at the relationships topics obviously…

Edited by Isabella2014