●►Do YOU think I was mean to my Date via Text?

ABSareAMAZING

• Author
ABSareAMAZING
Maybe stop with the 'pretty girl' thing? How old is she?

She sounds uninterested, tbh.

Oh okay,I guess I should leave her alone then.

Yeah, probably not interested. She responded 1hr 20 min later and her response was terse.

• Like 1
  • Author
ABSareAMAZING
Yeah, probably not interested. She responded 1hr 20 min later and her response was terse.

@soccerrprp

I'm the message in the green...Shes the message in the grey :)

@soccerrprp

Oh, in that case. She sounds reasonably interested. You were terse.

• Like 1
@soccerrprp

Oh, sorry, wasn't too certain. It sounds like YOU'RE the one that isn't too interested. :)

• Like 1
3 weeks abby2 :)

That's pretty short time so she might not be ready to meet your friends yet. It could be a pressure for her for now.

But she still interested in you, don't give up though if you really like her.

• Like 1
  • Author
ABSareAMAZING
Oh, sorry, wasn't too certain. It sounds like YOU'RE the one that isn't too interested. :)

No worries :D This was the 2nd time of me asking her out and shes not sure about being around...and stuff but it annoys me that im always the one to send her the first message... :) She never replied to me when i said night

• Author
ABSareAMAZING
That's pretty short time so she might not be ready to meet your friends yet. It could be a pressure for her for now.

But she still interested in you, don't give up though if you really like her.

Awh but this was the 2nd time me asking her out first time she was babysitting now she might not be around because she lives 2 hours away,The thing that annoyed me is that i always send the first message to her before she talks to me and thats why i left a short message thanks abby..

If you are not happy with something, it's better to say it nicely and say why it's bothering you rather than text passive aggressive messages back about going to bed. The other person won't know what your issues is, only that you have the hump.

• Like 1
  • Author
ABSareAMAZING
If you are not happy with something, it's better to say it nicely and say why it's bothering you rather than text passive aggressive messages back about going to bed. The other person won't know what your issues is, only that you have the hump.

@Emilia

The reason I was a bit short I guess was because I always have to text her first every time...If i don't message her she never messages me and thats not how relationships work :/ Can you give me some more advice please! She never texted me back when I said goodnight either :sick:

@Emilia

The reason I was a bit short I guess was because I always have to text her first every time...If i don't message her she never messages me and thats not how relationships work :/ Can you give me some more advice please! She never texted me back when I said goodnight either :sick:

Perhaps she was already asleep? Plus, you took your time with your reply, maybe she stops looking at her phone after a certain time? - you know, a break from technology and all that.

But, if you're constantly initiating, it would certainly indicate that she's not all that interested. I would pull back and not contact her at all. If she's into you, she'll eventually text. If not, well, you have your answer. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Author
ABSareAMAZING
Perhaps she was already asleep? Plus, you took your time with your reply, maybe she stops looking at her phone after a certain time? - you know, a break from technology and all that.

But, if you're constantly initiating, it would certainly indicate that she's not all that interested. I would pull back and not contact her at all. If she's into you, she'll eventually text. If not, well, you have your answer. Good luck!

Thank you MidwestUSA

• Author
ABSareAMAZING
Did you try calling her on the phone asking her out? instead of texting

Sometime maybe better to speak directly on the phone :)

I'm not sure I feel like I'm doing all the work,Texting first and if I ring I would be ringing first and it should be give and take i think don't you abby? :)

This is teh 2nd time you have asked people to intrepret your text messages with this lady (the same 30 year old one, 10 years older than you??)

I would say relax a bit... You said "good night" to her, maybe she didn't see it until 30 minutes later and didn't want to wake you up? Just ask her out on dates and go out.. Don't use texting to have "discussions".

• Like 1
  • Author
ABSareAMAZING
This is teh 2nd time you have asked people to intrepret your text messages with this lady (the same 30 year old one, 10 years older than you??)

I would say relax a bit... You said "good night" to her, maybe she didn't see it until 30 minutes later and didn't want to wake you up? Just ask her out on dates and go out.. Don't use texting to have "discussions".

Thanks for that,But I feel like crap... I feel like I'm doing all the work,Texting first and if I ring I would be ringing first and it should be give and take still?

I'm not sure I feel like I'm doing all the work,Texting first and if I ring I would be ringing first and it should be give and take i think don't you abby? :)

Yes, just don't contact her first now and wait to see if she contacts you if not, this shows she's not that interested.

All this contact and no contact and pulling back and whatever. Just call her.

Girls are used to being chased. Establish more rapport with her through your voice, not meaningless texts. When you speak to her second or third time ask her to call you sometimes. Tell her that you would like it if she called you every now and then. Ask for what you want. Maybe she just doesn't want to look forward. The fact that her texts weren't just 2 words means she cares at least some.