●•GIRLS/GUYS: Do YOU consider that this date went well?

ABSareAMAZING

ABSareAMAZING

•My date and I had dinner in a nice restaurant,In the middle of ordering I gave her a "Happy Belated Birthday" present.She opened the small present up and loved it and kissed me on my lips.Then I paid for the meal while she really wanted to buy me a drink.At the start of the night we told each other our ages,Shes 30 and I'm 20 and she said is that okay with you,And I said yeah,And she said we will take things slow and she how it goes,And then she said whatever your family thinks of me you should do that.We Sat down for a few hours and drank and talked,She laughed a good number to times and it seem she was having fun.While chatting we got in to a conversation with eyes and I said what do you see? and she said "A guy I really like" :love:

•Then we left the restaurant I opened the doors for her as you do,When we came outside she held my hand a we walked up to a pub she liked,We got drinks,chatted,Danced for like 30mins. She then said at 12:00 that her sister could only collect her in 30-60mins because they live 25mins driving distance away,But we still went on dancing and chatting and a bit of flirting...At around 12:40 her sister was outside and she had to go,She said "I had a great night thank you" kissed me on my lips and then kissed me on my cheek and when she left the building outside she waved at me.

•The thing is...I always have to text her first which I don't like...She NEVER texts me until I text her :( - For example if I text her we will have a big long conversation but if I don't text her she doesn't text me and I don't know why a relationship can't be like that? Any advice? Thanks.

PS: This is the message I got back after when I said to her "Good morning and how are you?" day after the date: http://i.imgur.com/9BA9T0g.jpg

it sounds like it went well and that text is great. it seems like your problem is solely with having to initiate contact first? that's not a big deal, at least in the beginning. she a woman and an older one than you, so she might just want to be sure you're interested enough in her. what is wrong with being the first to text or call? I think most women enjoy being pursued and having a guy show interest. as long as she is responding positively each time you reach out, no big deal. just my opinion.

• Like 1

I also like it to when the ladys reach out as well. The opposite is also true.

In reality it does not matter who calls who, the communication is there. If you call and she shows you got a winner.