Friend zoned after being across the friend boundaries

Pain_and_gain

Pain_and_gain

So, here's the story, a bit long....

I met this girl about 2 months ago, buying some used furniture from me :D we went on coffee and because he is 2 hours driving away from me, remained friends via SMS and facebook, we had light and fun conversation.... about 3 weeks ago, she started to become interested in me in a non-friend way, she even told me that she started to liked me because of my endless humour and positive energy and she wants to know me better, we started to call each other and very soon she came out with an idea to meet each other, so we did, somewhere in a halfway..... a cinema and mcdonalds, nothing big, easy flow.... i didn't even came home, i received SMS of her, thanking for great evening and if I'm still interested, she want to meet me as soon as possible. So, we talked about where we will met each other, her town or mine and both decided it should be mine. At that point, I made a mistake..... invited her to an evening concert, she said it's little too late, because she needs to drive home, only if she can sleep at my apartment and I said no problem.

So, where's that mistake? I scared a bit and told her I like her and she shouldn't came here. She insisted to came, but not to sleep if I want it that way... So, she came, I guided her through my town, as always we laughed a lot and had light conversation, she even been in my apartment, excited about my parakeet :) so, we talked a bit of what I am scared.... told her it was just too big distance between us, I'm working in medicine, even saturdays and sometimes sundays and I really don't know how to align my schedules with her, so far away.... she told me to just go with the flow, but I insisted on my side.... so, she left home.

Almost immediately after that I felt sorry for that.... frankly, i really, really liked her with all her good and bad stuff, she is a gorgeous girl... So, next day I called her to told her I made big mistake not to even try what can become out of two of us, not to listen my heart and if there is any chance to fix that, I will, if not, I will respect her wishes.... She was, of course, very upset and disappointed for what I did, said it is very hard to fix this, but gave me a chance, so I went to her town. She was obviously very happy that I came to her.... so, we went through town, a drink and to her apartment to have dinner.

Because I had to go to job next morning it was planned to go home after that, but she offered me to sleep at her apartment to go in job from her place, which I accepted.... well, started to massage her, kissing her and this led to... yep, sex. After that, we talked a bit about that and nobody did that before, so it was something new for both of us.... last weekend I went again to her place, nothing special happened, just a bit of cuddling next morning, which was just fine for me. When I went home we gave each other kiss on face.... it felt a bit strange, I wanted "real" one.

After that, she became a bit distant and cold, almost immediately I felt something is wrong, after 2 days of coldness, she called me and told me those words that no man wants to hear: I like you, but let's just be friends... she told me that she really liked me, but sex after first night at her was just too much for her and there was no spark anymore in our last meeting, it just didn't felt right, also she cannot forget that I send her home when she came to my place. But she really like to be my friend, which I rejected, telling her that we already crossed boundaries of friendship and I'm not interested in going back, and that I'm choosing my friends in a lot different situations....

Never been there before, what now? As I said, she is a gorgeous girl, smart, charming, well educated, funny, all I ever wanted and maybe a bit more.

Hope that someone will read this loooong thread. And, sorry for my bit of rusty english :)

Never been there before, what now?

Now you don't call her any more, you go out with other women.

Don't put your life on hold, and don't ask her for any more - she already rejected you once.

Maybe she will come back to you and say she wants to see you again... maybe not. There's not really much you can do to change her mind at this point. It's up to her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Pain_and_gain

Well, I did it just like that.... met some new girls and now, after 3 weeks, out of blue, she began to like my statuses or pics on FB, called me to ask how am I..... She said that she really want to stay in touch with me, I was invited for a tea, but I rejected for now, I'm a bit ill.

So, because I have other girls in sight, I'm not desperate or needy about her. Still think she is a fairly good person, we laughed a lot again.... too early to reconnect or is it ok?