What do people(you) usually text between 2nd and 5th date?

What do people(you) usually text between 2nd and 5th date that you talk through extended period throughout the day?

I want to know because at that stage I would much rather call than text because it's easier.

I am very good at small talk and can text the whole day with a person I know but not with a new date.

Don't say anything wait for her to say something... play the game.................

either that or what do you feel is right? that's probably the right way to go it's never the same everytime... hold it off... and if it's too long then don't say anything... and if it's way too long than say hi... hehe

Don't say anything wait for her to say something... play the game.................

either that or what do you feel is right? that's probably the right way to go it's never the same everytime... hold it off... and if it's too long then don't say anything... and if it's way too long than say hi... hehe

No game playing unless you want a game player or an immature idiot. A girl who needs you to play games isn't going to be genuine, now is she?

Just call her...lots of girls, like me for example, loves to actually talk on the phone. Texting is great for checking in and officiating dates, but if a guy relies on that too much, I start to lose any personal connection we built through our last date. :(