why would he say this?

krista28

So theres a guy that ik now from highschool. Iwas planning to go visit him wherechelives. we got in an argument cuz he was playing games with me saying we were just friends ...and i told him i wasn't gonna visit him anymore . I'vetold him about a few recent dating experiences I've had where guys have played me. he threw them back in my face basically saying aall guys don't want to date you.

the first one turned out to be gay and the others were man whores. why would he says guys don't want to date u. to this day he's like its a true statement ...even tho its not a couple,others guys have asked me out but i wasn't interested.....i just don't get the meaness.

Seems to me he is trying to get your confidence level down so that you might come over to his place again. Anyway, dont waste your time with guys who are mean to you.

Weren't you advised to stay away from guys and just work on yourself in your last thread?

You keep engaging with these men that constantly insult you. One after the other. Then you come here and ask the same question over and over again -- why did he do this, why did he say this. Muiltitude of threads obsessing over shytt men.

You are a 30 year old woman. Take stock of your life. Stay away from men and start focusing on building your self-esteem. Take a class. Go to the gym. Get involved in meetup groups. Take up a hobby. Start reading books on healthy living, mind and body.