*High School* Is she interested in me?

Jordan559

So me and my buddy went up snowboarding yesterday and he invited his girlfriend and her friend. the girl (her name is ashley) I knew who she was but we never really interacted anytime before. We all rode together then when we went in for lunch ashley started trying to talk to me. Asking the cliche questions like favorite color and life story and what not. (keep in mind I'm really quiet around girls I don't really know) but then when my buddy and his girl kissed. ashley said like "aww I'm so jealous of you two" then I caught my friends girlfriend look back and forth between me and her kinda like "How about you and him" and I couldn't tell what ashleys response was. Ashley also kept telling me how quiet I was. Then later once I got home she added me on facebook. Do you guys think shes interested or attracted to me, what should I do from here?

Philosoraptor

Are you interested in her? If yes then pursue her and ask her out. If no, then don't.

No one outside of herself can tell you if she's interested. But if you're interested you have nothing to lose by trying.