Old "Friend" wants to "Crash" with me Friday..

devastated777

devastated777

I have this "friend" who is from out of state. We knew each other thru Martial arts. We used to see each other during our travels to camps, seminars, etc. We always had great times together. We Had some make out sessions but I always stopped things. He was pretty pushy but he would stop. We keep up via text and facebook. anyway, he tried to get me to go to Florida with him and I have declined but he is going and will be driving thru this Friday. said he wants to take me to dinner and sleep at my house for the night. Now, I don't mind him staying but I am not "giving it up". also, I know that is being a bit presumptuous however, I am basing that on his track record.

Opinions? should I let him stay and deal with what happens? or should I go ahead and tell him yes, BUT.....

it's whatever you want to do.

You can have him stay with no sex, tell him not to come at all, or even have him stay and have sex if you want! Lots of possibilities really.

Do you have a guest room? If you are confident that he will take no for an answer & you're otherwise fine with having him in your home, I don't see the problem.

When he arrives show him to his room & when it is time for bed, go to yours. While he is at your house, I would sleep in sweats not frilly lingerie

• Like 3
devilish innocent

Given his history of trying to push you, I don't think it would be presumptuous to already warn him that he won't get that far. Be prepared that he'll most likely still try when he's over there anyway. You're putting yourself in a bit of a risky situation by having him over at your house. It really boils down to how much you trust him.

• Like 2

Give him the House Rules but have the phone number and address of a nearby cheap hotel in case he needs to go there due to bad behavior.

• Like 1
I have this "friend" who is from out of state. We knew each other thru Martial arts. We used to see each other during our travels to camps, seminars, etc. We always had great times together. We Had some make out sessions but I always stopped things. He was pretty pushy but he would stop. We keep up via text and facebook. anyway, he tried to get me to go to Florida with him and I have declined but he is going and will be driving thru this Friday. said he wants to take me to dinner and sleep at my house for the night. Now, I don't mind him staying but I am not "giving it up". also, I know that is being a bit presumptuous however, I am basing that on his track record.

Opinions? should I let him stay and deal with what happens? or should I go ahead and tell him yes, BUT.....

Sound like he want to get in on with you LOL