Reschedule

jinandjuice

Had multiple dates with a girl. Usually she comes over to my house. I invited her over tonight and she said she would after she got done showering and eating dinner. She texted me a 1.5 hrs later and told me to come to her apartment because her roommates keep talking to her over (they were on break and finally all saw each other). I called her and told her if she is a good girl I would give her some sweets if she came and she said ok ill come. She texted me a hour later (btw it is now around 12:30) and said we we'll just watch a movie or something tomorrow still talking to my room mates. She has really never flaked on me but is she losing interest? I told her to let me know tomorrow and she said she would. Should I wait for her to text or call me or should I hit her up tomorrow asking what time shes coming over? She is a forgetful person.

Home visits aren't really "dates." Sounds like you need to step up your game, or at least head to her place some of the time.

I mean, it depends on what she wants out of this relationship, but if a "relationship" (rather than just a series of hookups) is what she wants, she will probably lose interest soon if all you guys do is hang out at your place.

• Like 2
  • Author
Home visits aren't really "dates." Sounds like you need to step up your game, or at least head to her place some of the time.

I mean, it depends on what she wants out of this relationship, but if a "relationship" (rather than just a series of hookups) is what she wants, she will probably lose interest soon if all you guys do is hang out at your place.

i have taken her out on dates : dancing, dinnner all that. but since tonight was late and a school night (it was a last minute thing) i just suggested she comes over.

That's good. How about you text her tomorrow with a movie suggestion... take her out and show her some romance, and you may recapture her interest (and get her back to your place after). :)

• Author
That's good. How about you text her tomorrow with a movie suggestion... take her out and show her some romance, and you may recapture her interest (and get her back to your place after). :)

haha you think i should text her even though I told her to let me know? i usually iniate all the dates. but "getting back to my place" is key lol

and what are some cool date ideas lol. I am kind of running out but so far i have done the dinners, amusment parks, clubbing etc.

p.s its freezing outside so probably nothing outdoorsy

haha you think i should text her even though I told her to let me know? i usually iniate all the dates. but "getting back to my place" is key lol

I think she ha figured this bit out.

If she didn't come running then it wasn't that tempting for her - and clearly not above an evening having fun with her friends.

If she is bored then she will be back. :)

• Author
Why didn't you go over to her place when she suggested it?

i should've :( . didn't want to be a doormat to be honest. probably stupid way of thinking. and plus her room mate was there and i wanted intimate time with her

i should've :( . didn't want to be a doormat to be honest. probably stupid way of thinking. and plus her room mate was there and i wanted intimate time with her

I would focus less on playing games like this, and invest some more effort in genuinely conveying your interest through setting up quality dates. Women do not generally respond well to being treated like a booty call... especially if you read putting in some effort yourself as "being a doormat."

Are you interested in a relationship with this woman? It sounds a bit like you just want easy sex. She may be pulling back because she feels like that's all you're after. When I was dating, I would similarly pull away from men who did not exhibit enough effort or interest in me.... sort of like "why bother?"

• Like 2