Dating crisis... anyone?

romantic1389

romantic1389

Ok, so I met up with this girl that I was talking to on OKcupid. I haven't dated in a long while because I was recovering from a breakup. So it has been about 3 years since I have been on a date, and before then I haden't dated much to begin with. I am 25. The girl I went on a date with is 20. She was wonderful! She was cute, funny, interesting, I like everything about her! I THOUGHT the date was going really well, but when we were taking a walk after dinner, she said she had to get home. It was 8:30! She said she was tired (she had mentioned she had been unpacking earlier that day) So I tried not to read much into it. I walked her to her car in a crowded parking structure with cars following us to get a parking space... I thought **** I cant really get a moment alone with her. So we got to her car, I went in for the hug and then after the hug, stayed in close and went for a kiss. I got it, but I think I stayed to long cause it was really short and I kinda went back in for another but yea.. it was awkard! but she was smiling at least! I asked her when I could see her again, and she said she was really busy with school, but maybe next weekend sometime? I can't read this girl for ****. When I like a girl alot, I can't read any signals or anything so I have no idea if she actually likes me or not :/. I am just a complete boob when it comes to this stuff. I don't know how to proceed from this point, I know that she logged on to OKCupid this morning (the day after the date) so that can't be a good sign. I don't know.

I probably sound like a complete idiot, but I just hope someone can talk some sense into me. Cause im confused and want to see this girl again.

• Author
romantic1389

I forgot to mention, I texted/called her after the date when i got home and asked if she got home safe. She texted back and she said yes, I had a really nice time tonight, thanks for taking me!

2.5 hrs is a long time...

I would say do not give up yet.

Around mid week... send her a text asking if she is still interested in meeting during the weekend.

See how she responds.

Please please please... meanwhile... do not dream and think about her a lot and build castles in the air.

And date other girls too...

I have not done a lot of dating myself and when I started this Sept... I have been facing difficulties too. What I have learnt is... do not fall for anyone so fast and do not keep them as your only option... until u have the exclusivity talk... anything can happen..

update: I am picking her up on Saturday (tentatively) to take her on a date to the science center! wohoo!

Why tentative? From your end or hers?