Should i invite the girl i like to my birthday party?

Randa4

I have known and liked this one girl for a long time now yet we don't talk much. I'm having a birthday party next week and I'm inviting all my close guy friends (like 8) but only 2 girls. Also I'm not close to any of her close friends so I'm not inviting them but she knows everyone that I'm inviting. Would be weird to invite her? If I should should I call or text because I've never called her but we have texted (on break so can't ask her face to face). I just don't want her to be uncomfortable but I really like her(im pretty sure she knows i do) and I think its a great chance to get to know her better and she could get to know me too. Its going to be at my house most likely and its my 18th birthday. Thanks in advance

It would be a nice idea but I think you should tell her she can bring a girl friend if she wants. That way she'll feel more comfortable, you will end up with more girls at your party & she will know not to bring a date because that would be awful for you if she showed up with a guy.

Happy Birthday.