Should I get a Xmas present?

greenfairie

For this guy I've only went out on a few dates with and he's calling me his girlfriend already. He lives in another country as well, I haven't seen him in a few months but I am seeing him for NYE.

What should I get him since we are not really in a "Serious relationship" but are committed? I feel like now thats said it sounds silly since we don't really know each other THAT well to be girlfriend and boyfriend but we really connected quickly..

I think it depends on the message you want to send as it will have a message attached to it, If you want the relationship to take a more serious role then send one if you are kind of meh on it then no.. it will set expectations that you are not ready for.

If you opt for a gift then get him something appropriate for the relationship and not an item that is too much for the budding relationship.

I'm a big believer in the generosity of the season. However, if you are unhappy about the BF/GF label this early, & you're not going to see him until NYE, I might skip it.

If you want to get him something make it little.