FWB birthday ..do I text him or just ignore him ?

blue19

Hi I need some advice here :) I have a FWB relationship with this guy for more than a year now and his birthday it's coming and I don't know what to do . :/

At the beginning of this FWB thing I must admit I was expecting for something more but I just don't see this going somewhere , sometimes he text me "thinking of you " or " I'm in withdrawal I miss you " one time he said to me that he's only sleeping with me and often he says "he cares and he have feelings for me " . So that confuses me because I'm trying not to love him like in the beginning and to just see him as my sex buddy and now that his birthday is coming I don't know if I should text him a happy birthday or call him or just ignore the fact that is his birthday , I don't know if he is expecting something from me that day Last year I gave him a gift an we spend the day together but this year I haven't make any plans I don't want him to think that I'm still crazy in love with him besides he mentioned that he has friends coming over this weekend I'm sure he has plans which obviously don't include me so any idea ??

The "rules" of FWB dictate you do nothing. I'd probably still send the HB text anyway. Just don't think it makes yours a "relationship".

• Author
The "rules" of FWB dictate you do nothing. I'd probably still send the HB text anyway. Just don't think it makes yours a "relationship".

I'm only 100% sure of one thing we don't have or ever will have a relationship but it's hard to let go and cut all ties :(

I guess you are right maybe a HB text and that's it .